Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 3)

POV - Jay

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1650

-Begin One Shot-

"Ah, my head," I muttered as I leaned back against the wall of the bathroom after I was finally able to pull myself away from the porcelain devil.

"That's what you get for banging your head against my wall repeatedly and then emptying your guts. You know you left a dent in the wall in my office," commented Kaila smartly and a little bit annoyed.

"My bad," I muttered, my hand rubbing my sore head.

"Wait, really?" asked Christopher, shocked.

I looked up to see the tall man standing there in the doorway, his arms wrapped around his small wife, his dark eyes looking down at her as she looked up at him.

"Yup. If you had been home for more than 10 minutes, which you spent more with the dogs than me, you would have noticed."

"Kaila, you know I had to.." he was stopped by the girl turning his arms, wrapping her arms his neck and standing up on her toes so she could kiss his lips, effectively shutting him up.

"I know." she said as she pulled back, "I was just messing, love."

"Good," he replied, smiling back at her.

"Ew, heterosexual love," spoke Michael from behind him.

I felt a wave of shame wash over me at the reminder of why I was here anyway and I pulled my eyes from the happy couple and focused on the cabinet before me.

"Oh shut up, you know you think it's adorable," said Kaila, with a cheeky tone to her voice.

"I mean, it's alright, in small doses, but this shit is almost making me want to throw up too. I mean, look what you did to fuckin' Jay."

That wasn't the reason I threw up. I thought to myself, choosing to remain silent.

"Oh darn, that super sucks," answered Kaila in a sarcastic tone.

"It does now move your tiny ass. I need to give Jay this water and medicine."

"Hey! My ass isn't tiny!" yelled out Kaila offended.

"It is and it is also in my way, fuckin' move bitch."

"Fuck you cunt." replied the girl.

"Nope, that's a, gross, and b, your husband's job. Now move bitch!"

I could hear Kaila begin to mutter under her breathe as she shuffled out of Michael's way, allowing him to walk towards me, his bare feet slapping against the bathroom tile till they stopped beside me. 

"Here." came Michael's voice, soft and kind.

I pulled my gaze from the cabinet and looked up at him, taking in the concern in his hazel eyes and the softness of his features.

I hurt him so fucking bad. I really don't deserve anything from him, let alone this kindness.

Micheal looked back at me, his eyes staring into mine, looking into the very depths of my soul, searching for something. I knew he could read me like a book, so I made no attempt to hide any of my emotions. Maybe with me doing this, he will be able to see how sorry I was, how much I hurt, maybe it will cause him to take pity on me and take me back.

Maybe.

"Jay." Michael called out again, taking me from my thoughts, "Here, take this medicine and water. I know your head is pounding right now."