KSIStar - I Don't Think So Harry

POV: JJ

Warnings: None

- Begin One Shot-

It was a peaceful day, just me, Josh, and Harry, chilling in the kitchen, when Harry decided to be a dumbass.

"Ya know, Vikk really has a nice ass." Commented Harry as he sat at the island, eating an apple.

"What the fuck?" questioned Josh, an extremely weirded out look on his face. "Where the fuck did that come from?"

"I've just been thinking about his ass lately." Said Harry nonchalantly.

"Well you can keep your ass thoughts to yourself." Commented Josh as he got up and quickly exited the kitchen, not wanting to be a part of this talk.

"Well what do you think JJ?" asked Harry looking at me.

Vikk's ass is really nice. I'd love to put my hands all over it

"About what mate?" I asked as if I wasn't listen the entire time.

"Vikk's ass. Don't agree it's nice? So round and perfect."

Fuck yes. I would sell my soul to get to just touch that ass

"Fuck man I don't know. I don't stare at Vikk's ass."

"Well I do and I have decided I am gonna get in that ass and just wreck it." Said Harry smugly.

You fucking touch him, you will die you bitch

"Dude what the hell? Why the fuck would you want to fuck Vikk?" I asked, making it seem as it the idea was extremely disgusting to me.

Which it wasn't, at all.

"Why not? He's not a bad looking guy either. I just want wreck him completely. Ya know, just take full control and fuck him."

I am gonna slit your throat if you don't stop

"Man, what the fuck? Are you even gay?"

"Nah, I just want to fuck Vikk once, just for the experience."

I am going to fucking kill you bro. I swear.

"So you want to use Vikk?" I questioned, hoping he wouldn't say yes.

"Pretty much, yeah."

You fucking piece of shit. I will fucking destroy you if you go anywhere near him

"Dude, what the fuck? Why would you do that to him? He is your friend."

"So?"

That's it, I need to leave or I will fucking kill him

"Dude, that's fucked up. I'm out." I then quickly got up and excited the kitchen, not wanting to listen to anymore of his bullshit.

Oh my god, I can't believe that shit. If Harry even puts a fucking finger on Vikk I will break his neck

I quickly climbed the stairs, heading to my room trying to get as far away from Harry as possible. Going up one flight of stairs I stopped though, right outside of Vikk's door. I stared at it for a moment and then turned and looked down the stairs, weighing my options for a moment.

"Fuck it." I moved right to Vikk's door and knocked.

"Yeah?"

"Hey it's me, can I come in?"

"Sure?" called a very confused Vikk.

I opened the door and looked in his room. I saw him lying there on his bed, phone in hand, looking sexy as fuck. His shirt had risen up a little bit, showing off that tan stomach. His joggers were kind of down too, exposing those delicious looking hip bones a little bit.