Your Song

POV - MichaelFoley2

Warnings: None

Word Count: 4185

Song lyrics

Thoughts

Inspiration: (The song appears in this one shot as well)

-Begin One Shot-

I let out a deep, irritated sigh.

Why in the fuck did I let myself get dragged to this waste of time ball? I thought, not bitterly, of course not bitterly. I mean, it wasn't like I wasn't fucking stuck somewhere, bored out of my mind, where EVERY FUCKING COUPLE dancing was heterosexual.

Ew, straight people...

I let out another sigh and sunk back in my chair, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked out at the dancing couples.

At least the suit I am wearing is comfortable. I thought, trying to distract myself from the sheer boredom I was feeling. Granted, I was failing, but still, at least I was trying though, right?

I let out a deep sigh and looked around disgustedly at the dancing couples around before turning my attention to the stragglers that stood on the side.

At least there are some good looking guys here for me to at least look at tonight. I thought, staring a particular guy across the room who had a nice lean body that was well accented by his suit.

Just as I began to think about how hard I would pound that tight ass into the bed, I was distracted by one of the assholes who dragged me here tonight.

"Hey, Micky."

I turned to look at them, making sure to glare at them properly, "What Harold?"

"Wow, easy there. What's with the hostility?" asked the slightly young blonde.

"Oh, I don't know," I said sarcastically, "It's not like I'm stuck at a fucking ball, surround by a bunch of straight people BORED out of my mind or anything."

"Oh come on, it's not so bad." said Harry, looking around.

"Yeah, for you, you're bisexual. At least there are some people in this room you can actually have a shot with or at least dance with."

"Hey, that's not fair. You know I prefer guys," said Harry, a pout on his cute face.

In another time, I would have loved to seen those pouty lips wrapped around my dick. I thought.

"That may be true, but I am still right," I said.

He opened his mouth to argue with me but stopped halfway, pausing to think.

"Oh, I guess you are." he muttered.

"Of course I am. I know it's a rare occurrence, but I am right sometimes."

Harry opened to speak again but he was distracted by a curvy girl dressed in a light pink dress walking up to him.

I almost gagged as I watched her bashfully asked him to dance. Harry smiled at her and accepted, taking her hand gently and leading her out to the floor to dance to a new song that had just begun playing.