The Nightmare (Part 3)

POV: Josh

Warnings: None

- Begin One Shot-

Waking up from a deep slumber, I heard some commotion outside of the bedroom door. I turned to look at it for a moment before deciding to deal with it later. The person in my arms made a sound of disapproval at my movement so I turned back around mumbling a quiet apology before putting my face back in the head of dark blonde hair and squeezing the wonderful boy in my arms. I was still gonna deal with that later too.

We enjoyed a few more moments of peace before the bedroom door burst open and a loud voice filled the room.

"OH MY GOD, SIMON JOSH! YOU ARE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW! JJ AND VIKK WERE..." The voice stopped as both Simon and I sat up, each with arm still around each other and the rest of our bodies tangled together.

"What Ethan?" asked a very irritated and half-awake Simon. I felt irritated to. I was enjoying holding Simon and feeling his warmth, then of course Ethan had to come in.

"Were you two cuddling together?" Ethan asked, looking really confused.

"Yes, Josh had nightmare last night and so we cuddled, now what about JJ and Vikk?" asked Simon, even more irritated.

I blushed but continued to look at Ethan who was still in shock.

"ETHAN!" called out Simon, clearly pissed off. He must not be a morning person. Thank god.

"Oh right, sorry. Anyway. Me and Harry went upstairs to wake Vikk and JJ up so we could make breakfast plus we decided it would be fun to scare them. Anyway, we walk up there and open the door, trying to scare them and you will never believe what we saw."

"What?" I asked, trying to get Ethan to continue his story so he could leave and maybe I could get some more sleep.

"I swear it was the weirdest thing, I never would have expected..."

"WHAT ETHAN?" demanded Simon.

"We saw Vikk siting on JJ's lap, on his bed, and they were snogging, I mean proper snogging. At least that's what we thought, then we saw that they both hand no pants on at all. Guys! Vikk and JJ were having sex!" exclaimed Ethan.

"See I told you." Said Simon triumphantly. "I knew something was going on!"

"And I was right," I said looking at Simon who met my gaze. "If we would gone up there, I would have been scarred for life seeing that shit."

"Harry sure is." Exclaimed Ethan laughing causing me and Simon to look at him again. "He was in so much shock that I had to drag him downstairs. Freezy had to call his girlfriend over to come snap him out of it. You should come see him before she gets here. It is hysterical." Laughed out Ethan uncontrollably.

"We will Ethan, now could you kindly leave so me and Josh could get up?" asked Simon, irritation still in his voice.

"Yeah, right sorry." Said Ethan before he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him, still laughing about poor Harry's misfortune.

Simon and I turned to look at each other. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Ethan burst through the door again.

"By the way," he said looking at us, "I'm glad I found out about you guys without having to catch you guys having sex. I have official won the betting pool."

"What?" I asked.

"Bye!" said Ethan before shutting the door, shouting something down the stairs.

"Well then." Said Simon, pulling my attention back to him. Our eyes met again and we just stared at each other for a moment before Simon smiled and leaned forward to peck me on the lips lightly. He tried to pull away but I chased his lips with my own peck, pulling a giggle from him.