CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 1)

Callux POV

Based off Callux's Video - Catchphrase Challenge

Warning: Smutty Stuff

-Begin One Shot-

"Fuck!" I moaned, my hand moving across my length at a rapid speed, thoughts of earlier running through my mind.

The way he picked me up and began jumping around with me frustrated me to no end. Even in the heat of them moment of our victory, I could still feel his length slightly harden against mine. The heat from his hands on my legs, holding me up and so dangerously close to my bum, sending naughty thoughts into my brain.

You see, I've been attracted to Freezy for a while but I haven't done anything about it. Yes, I had Sarah and I really did love her, but lately I've been having these less than innocent thoughts about the blonde brit that have been driving me up the wall.

They were always thoughts of him dominating me. Taking all control from me and giving me unbelievable pleasure in return. Yes, I like being control of my situations but there are sometimes where I want someone else to take complete control. I want someone else to just think about me and my pleasure and focus on that. I want to be dominated, torn apart, and put back together again and there is only one person that I would ever trust to do that and that was Callum or Calfreezy.

I let out a loud moan as I continued yanking myself off. I was so close, thoughts of those bright blue eyes staring deep into my soul clouding my mind, I just needed something more to push me over the edge. So, doing something I have never done before, I reached down in between my legs and blindly searched for my hole. Finding it, I began tracing it timidly. I have never done anything like this before, but I couldn't let my tepidness distract me though. I let thoughts of that wonderful voice, pouring out of those beautiful lips, telling me what to do.

Do it baby, make yourself feel good for me.

"Fucking hell Cal." I cried out as I listened to that voice and pushed harder on my hole while continuing to stroke myself. I traced my hole roughly, not pushing in, feeling shocks of pleasure run through my body as I hovered over the edge.

Let go. Came his voice in my ears.

"Fuck, Freezy!" I cried out as I came, my load strong as it came up across my stomach and chest, almost to my chin.

After finishing, I gave myself a moment before I pulled my hands from their positions and up to my chest where they rested and started taking deep breaths. Thank god no one was home. I know I was really vocal.

As I laid there, realization of what I had just done hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Fuck!" I cried out in frustration, wanting to burry my eyes in my hands, but couldn't because of the mess on one of my hands, so I opted to put my arm over my eyes, trying to block out the shame of what I had just done.

I had just jerked off to thoughts of my best friend dominating me. Fuck, if he ever found out he would never talk to me again and I wouldn't blame him either. He'd probably hate me and think I am a freak. I needed to keep this a secret. I needed to hide my desire.

After a few minutes the feeling of drying cum on body began to get gross. I decided that I didn't want to stay like that, so I got up and headed towards the bathroom that was outside my room. Another good thing about my roommates not being home, I didn't have to worry about trying to hide this.

As I moved to open my bedroom door, I swear I heard an intake of breath. I paused, a chill going down my spine.

No one should be home, right? Freezy and Harry where at the Sidemen house recording a video and wouldn't be home until tomorrow they said. They left with Simon and Josh earlier.

After standing there, covered in drying cum, listening for another sound and not hearing one I shrugged my shoulders and called it paranoia. That is, until I opened my bedroom door to reveal the tall blonde brit that had previously been occupying my dirty thoughts.

"Cal." He said, his voice breathless eyes wide.

Oh fuck.

- End One Shot-