WroetoBehz - Those Damn Guernsey Tractor Feet (Smut)

POV: Third Person

Pairing: WroetoBehz (Harry and Ethan)

Warning: Guernsey Tractor Feet and Sexy Times, plus the normal cussing

-Begin One-Shot-

"Harry, what the fuck? Get your nasty ass tractor feet off of me!" exclaimed Ethan as Harry laid down on the couch and placed his big ass Guernsey Tractor Feet in his lap.

"Calm down Ethan, they aren't even dirty I just washed them."

Ethan observed the shirtless Harry and noticed little water droplets scattering his chest. His eyes looked down the rest of his body, past his flat stomach, his loose gym shorts that hung a little low as he laid down, leaving Ethan to wonder whether or not he had put on any underwear, then down his slightly hairy legs, to those big asses, clean looking, feet of his.

"I don't care if they are fucking clean, I want them off of me. I don't know where they have been."

Harry rolled his eyes and looked towards the tv, "Chill Ethan, they are fine. Just watch the movie."

Realizing he wasn't going to win the argument, Ethan excepted it with a huff and turned his attention back to the movie they were watching.

After about an hour of watching the movie, Harry began to grow restless, as he usually does when he has to sit still for long periods of time. He was trying to think of the way to calm his restlessness without disturbing the ginger-haired boy next to him. Maybe a massage, but there is no way Ethan would give him any massage. He could try though.

"Hey, Ethan." Called Harry.

"Yeah." Said Ethan, not turning his attention away from the movie.

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"What Harold."

"Could you give me a foot massage?"

Ethan turned to look at Harry with a wide-eyed expression.

"What the fuck bro, no way."

"Please Ethan!" he begged. "I am getting restless and I don't want to disturb you. Pretty please Ethan, it will calm me down, I promise."

Ethan looked intensely at Harry for a moment, sending a chill down the young boy's spine.

"Fine, but you tell anyone Harold, I will kill you."

"Ok, I won't, I promise."

"You better not or I swear."

"I know Ethan."

"Good."

Ethan then went to work on massaging one of Harry's feet. Harry instantly relaxed. Ethan was really good at this. He applied just the right amount of pressure and moved his fingers just the right way into his foot. Harry could feel the extra energy slip out of him as watched the movie.

"Hey, turn it up, will you Harry?" asked Ethan, paying special attention to his arches.

"Yeah." Replied Harry reaching for the remote, turning it up a little more.

"Thanks, mate."

They went back to the movie, Ethan switching between feet. As he worked his other foot hit something that sent a loud moan flying from Harry's mouth.

Alarmed, Harry looked to see if Ethan had heard. Luckily he hadn't due to the loudness of the movie.

Harry just shook his head and turned back to the movie, putting it out of his mind, until it happened again. He felt the moan being ripped from him before he could even try to stop it.