MiniZerk - Pudge (Part 2) (Smut)

POV: Third Person

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs and Kinky Stuffs

-Begin One Shot-

"DADDY" cried out Simon at the top of his lungs. The feeling of Josh savagely attacking his ear was sending shock waves of pleasure through Simon.

That combined with the fact that Simon could not even move, due to Josh pinning him down, caused his senses to become heightened. Oh, how much he loved this. He loved the feeling of being helpless to Josh, cause he knew his Daddy was gonna take care of him.

Simon did not event try to cover up his moans. He knew how much Josh loved his. He loved hearing his baby moan and scream for him.

"DADDY PLEASE, I NEED YOU!"

Josh pulled away from Simon's ear and whispered huskily. "Where do you need me baby?"

Simon moaned before answering. "I need you inside of me Daddy." He whined, his body arching up so every part of him was pressed against Josh. Josh could feel the younger's erection brushing against his newly revived one, causing him to let out a low moan.

"Daddy," continued Simon, clearly desperate, " I need to feel you inside, pounding into me, making me feel so good."

Josh moaned at Simon's attempts to get what he wanted. Simon knew what to do to get what he wanted, but not this time. Josh was gonna take his time with his baby tonight.

"Is that so baby?" Asked Josh before moving his head and began attacking Simon's delicious collar bones causing the boy to let out another moan. Josh made sure to leave as many marks as he could. Slowly Josh worked his way down, leaving a trail of marks leading to Simon's beautiful stomach.

"DADDY!" Moaned out Simon loudly, causing Josh to smirk while marking up the beautiful blonde's stomach.

"PLEASE!" Cried Simon, tears starting to form in his eyes and fall down his face. Unlike Simon, Josh didn't mind pushing the boy a little bit past tears and neither did Simon. The blue eyed boy always claimed that it made it so much better when he could actually cum.

Josh kept up his assault, making sure to mark up his lover's stomach with as many dark marks as he could before slowly moving his head down to the boys hip bones. All the while, Josh kept Simon's pinned, preventing the boy from using them to make Josh go faster. All Simon could do was toss and moan as Josh took his sweet time.
Reaching the boy's hip bones, Josh's arms were at there limit, not being able to stretch farther. He looked up with dark eyes into the blissed out face of Simon. Their eyes connected and Josh could see the desperation in those now dark blue eyes. He looked so submissive, not really fighting Josh's hold, more just arching against it from all of the pleasure. Josh broke the heated gaze and looked onto his lover's manhood, red and hard. It must have been painful. Josh thought for a moment before an evil idea came to him.

"Baby." Called out Josh huskily as he returned his gaze up to the younger boy.

"Yes Daddy?" called back Simon with an innocent, hopeful tone to his voice.
Josh moaned at the tone, Simon really knew what Josh liked. "How about this. I give you a blow and make you cum and then I'm gonna get in that pretty ass of yours and fuck you good."

Simon moaned out his answer, really liking the idea, "YES PLEASE DADDY!"

Josh smirked at the boy's loudness before pulling himself up so he could capture the younger's lips in a steamy kiss. Simon was always loud when they were together and Josh would never get enough of him screaming his name. Simon replied eagerly to the kiss as Josh dominated his mouth. After just a few moments, Josh broke the kiss and pulled back to look into Simon's eyes at a close range. He stared in those beautiful eyes before speaking.

"Baby, I need you to keep your hands up here while I get you off ok? You can grab the sheets and stuff if you must, but don't move them otherwise, ok?"

Simon nodded eagerly, always wanting to please his Daddy by following his command.

Josh smiled at the younger's enthusiasm before lightly pecking the blonde's nose, earning a giggle.

Even in the heat of the moment, Josh was glad they could still be a little silly.

Then Josh released Simon's arms so he could move down that beautiful body to the poor boys throbbing erection. When he was level with Simon's erection Josh looked up to him with hooded eyes. While keeping eye contact, Josh gently blew on the sensitive tip.

Simon arched up and moaned loudly, his hands gripping the sheets till they started turning white.

"DADDY JOSH, PLEASE!"

Josh smirked at the poor boy before finally taking him into his mouth, all at once, swallowing him down until he hit the base. Simon immediately tried to buck at the feeling, but Josh held him down at his hips.

Josh didn't give Simon any time to enjoy the warmth of Josh's mouth all around him before he immediately started bobbing up and down Simon's length, making sure to trace his tongue on the sensitive underside, driving Simon wild.

It didn't take long to get Simon to the edge. He was so close, moaning as loud as he could, telling his Daddy how good it felt. Simon wanted to cum so badly, but he needed something to push him over the edge.
Josh knew this because of how hard Simon was in his mouth. So Josh took one hand and moved it over the middle of Simon's stomach to hold him down, while the other traced down Simon's inner thigh and to tight hole. Josh's finger just gently push against it in a circular motion, driving Simon wild.

Then, suddenly, Simon let out his loudest moan of the night, "JOSH!"
Simon always called Josh by his real name when he released. It made Josh swell with pride because he knows Simon is focused on him and the pleasure he was receiving from him.

Simon released heavily into Josh's mouth and Josh swallowed all of his lover's bitter cum, enjoying the fact that it was him who caused the boy to release. After swallowing all Simon would give, for now, Josh pulled off the boy's sensitive dick and looked up. The sight before him was one of his favorites. Simon's hands were lightly gripping the sheets now, his eyes closed, his whole face relaxed, completely blissed out.

With a small sigh, Josh crawled up Simon till he was face to face with him. He then did as Simon did for him earlier and began kissing the boys face, whispering sweet nothings to him as he did.

When Simon came down from his high and was finally able to open his eyes, Josh stopped and looked at him. Hazel meet blue once again followed by sweet smiles.

"Hey." Said Simon in a raspy voice.

"Hey." Replied Josh as he reached up one of his hands so he could cup Simon's cheek. Josh used his thumb to draw soothing circles on the boy, just enjoying the moment of blissful peace while at the same time, ignoring the throbbing in between his legs.

Simon just stared into Josh's eyes and watched how they went from the dark brown they were during their intimate moment, to the light green they got whenever they looked at each other like this. Simon knew, because of this look, that Josh truly loved him. Simon hoped that Josh could see the love that Simon had for him in his eyes as well. Josh always commented that his eyes would become a really light blue during moments like this.

Simon moved his head so he could lightly kiss Josh on the lips before pulling back and letting a smirk come across his face. It was time for the big finale.

"You ready to fuck me good Daddy?" asked Simon as sexily as he could.

"You bet your sweet ass baby." Replied Josh before he connect their lips in a heated kiss.

-End One Shot-