Freezy4Reason - Unlikely Meetings

A/N: I am going to begin by telling you all, I have no idea where the heck this came from. I swear I was literally finishing up the second part of Dominate Me and was thinking about a SpeedyArms fanfic and then I was like, how would it look if SideArms and Freezy were paired together. Then this was born. So yeah...If you don't know who SideArms (real name is Albi) is, he is apart of a group called The Crew and his really funny and sweet. I know this is technically not Sidemen, but oh well.

POV - SideArms (Albi)

Warnings: None

-Begin One Shot-

"Fucking assholes." I muttered as I walked through the dark streets of London, by myself. I swear to god, they maybe my friends, but I really hate those jerks sometimes.

You see, me and the other members from the crew were in London having a vacation together for the first time and it was all going so nicely, that is, until everyone started getting drunk.

Now, I can normally handle the light teasing I get from the others, that I am not complaining about, but tonight a dumbass, name Speedy, fucking said some stupid shit that really pissed me off.

He said that the only reason I was doing so well on YouTube was because of him the other crew members. Now, I know he was drunk and I would have let it slide with a laugh if the others didn't join in and agree with him whole heartedly.

Talk of how I was "riding on their coat tails" and such flew through the air from 20 minutes before I had enough. I got up, with out them noticing somehow, and marched right out the door. Now here I am, in the streets of London alone, walking slowly back to the hotel, trying to calm down because I was severely pissed off. I am raging hard than freaking Joel right now.

As I walked, my head down, my thoughts of my asshole friends clouding my mind, I didn't realize I was walking straight into somebody else till I collided with their chest. Last I checked, the street was fucking deserted, how could I fucking run into somebody. I look up at the person I ran into, an angry look plastered on my face. I was about to tell him to watch where he was going until I saw a pair of beautiful light blue eyes that took my breath away. I immediately felt guilty and I wanted to apologize, I really did, but I was too distracted by the rest of the blue eyed man's face. His long face, full lips, accompanied by his eyes made him really fucking hot.

After a moment of staring, the handsome man before me smiled, stunning me for even longer. Then he let out a laugh and it brought me crashing back down to earth.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." I hastily said embarrassed beyond belief.

"It's cool," he replied in a slightly Scottish accent, which made him hotter, if that was possible, "did you mean to stare though?"

I felt a blush take over my face as I ducked my head away from the handsome man's face.

I heard a slight chuckle before I felt the man's hand cup my chin, his long fingers wrapping around my chin, sending a shiver down my spine as he pulled my face up so he could look into my eyes.

"I'm teasing you." He said smoothly, a smile still on his face. He had bent down, since he was quiet tall, to examine my face. I could feel his eyes scanning my face, taking in everything about me. I just stood there and held my breath, my hands clenched at my sides. After a few moments he released my chin and stood up to stare down at me and he spoke again.

"What's your name?" he asked huskily.

"Albi." I replied quietly.

"Nice to meet you Albi. I'm Callum, but everyone calls me Cal or Freezy."