Secrets - Part 3 (SMUT)

POV - Vikk

Warnings: Smutty Stuff

Word Count: 5075 (Dead)

-Begin One Shot-

The night seemed to drag on and on. We all had pizza together in the kitchen before we moved to the living room to watch a movie, Josh and Simon putting off cleaning up my room like the lazy people they are.

After watching some random Disney movie, something about a mouse detective or whatever, we decided it was time for bed, Josh and Simon voting to deal with my room tomorrow.

The two older boys both gave me a hug goodnight, making sure to touch my butt in some way, before disappearing upstairs to their separate rooms.

I turned to JJ, who was standing behind me, my eyes meeting his, seeing his intense gaze.

I felt the breath leave my body as he slowly made his way over to me, staring down into my eyes. He stopped just a few inches from me and just looked.

I looked back observing the swirling emotions in his dark eyes, lust being the main emotion to completely take over.

I felt like a deer looking up into a hunter's eyes, innocent and slightly afraid of the man who hunted me down and now was going to shoot and take his prize.

After another minute or two of staring, the silence around us heated, JJ reached out, his hand cupping my cheek gently. I wasn't expecting the soft gesture and I let out a soft breath as I focused on how his palm felt hot against my skin. His thumb stroking my cheek soothingly while his fingers traced the skin near my ear. After a few moments of JJ's warm hand on my cheek, JJ spoke up, his voice deep, interrupting the silence that was surrounding us.

"Vik." My eyes immediately opened to look at JJ. I then realized that JJ had moved closer, bringing our faces just inches from each other, his hot breath brushing over my lips sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yes JJ?" I replied back, my voice sounding breathy and light.

"Would like to go to bed now?" he asked, his question simple but with so much promise laced into it.

"Yes," I spoke out, a full shiver running through my body. "Please JJ."

JJ wasted no time in moving to answer my plea. He first removed his hand from my face and moved both of his hands to my skirt, dipping underneath it to cup my lace covered bum. I let out a low moan as he squeezed both cheeks in his hands roughly. He did it again and again, pulling louder and louder moans from me while I moved my hands up to grip his shoulders, enjoying the assault.

"JJ." I moaned out softly, feeling his body press up against me, his hardness pulsing against my belly.

"Oh fuck, JJ!" I moaned out again, feeling how big he was through the fabric of his clothes and mine.

"You feel that baby?" he muttered, his mouth coming to my ear, the breath hot and heavy, causing me to shiver more. My whole body felt like putty at this point, ready to be molded into whatever the dark skinned man wanted me to be.

"Yes.'You feel so big JJ." My voice only came as a moan. His strong hands continuingly squeezed my butt, his fingers sometimes pushing at my cloth-covered hole. I know my own hardness was pulsing in the confines of my cream lace panties but I pushed the thought away, doing my best to already focus on holding myself back.

JJ responded to my statement with a deep moan before he squeezed my butt once more and then picked me up using his hold. My legs immediately went around his waist as JJ brought me up, my arms moving as well to wrap around his neck, my head coming to rest on his shoulder.