Wroetoshaw - Sing Me To Sleep

Prompt: There is something that Harry has always wanted but not really sure how to ask or even who to ask. He takes a chance though and asks Josh, praying it wasnt a mistake.

Warnings:

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

"Did you really jump off the roof? Just for the shot?" asked Josh, sounding completely stunned as he sat in his chair in front of his computer, watching me with his hazel eyes.

"Yes! I thought, hey this would look great and what could go wrong?" I replied.

"Everything?" he said for me.

"Yes! Oh my days, my mom was so mad!" I exclaimed falling back on Josh's bed. "It took me fucking WEEKS to get her to stop yelling at me about it and that was AFTER I replaced the sliding glass door."

"My question is how you broke it on the way down in the first place?" asked Josh, sounding curious.

"I honestly have no idea. I looked at the footage like a dozen time and I have no clue." I called out frustratedly.

"Fair enough." replied Josh before turning back to his computer, going back to editing the latest GTA video he had done with the guys.

I really should get back into that. Lord knows my fans want me to, besides

I looked at Josh from where I laid on the bed, taking in what I could see of him, the way his face was set in concentration as he rested it on his hand, the other mindlessly clicking as he edited.

Besides I miss these guys.

"Hey, Josh." I called out, sitting up on the bed, bring my legs up to my chest, my arms wrapping around them.

"Yeah?" he called not bothering to look at me.

"Do you think you and the guys would be okay if I came back to playing GTA with you again?" I asked, squeezing my legs as nervousness set in. I had come up with this whole plan a few days ago, knowing it was risky as heck, but I had to try. This has been something that has been on my mind for so long. It is something I want so badly, I just couldn't figure out how to ask for it, at least till now.

Josh quickly turned around his chair, his eyes open wide in shock.

"No, of course not Harry." he said, dropping his hand from his face as he turned all the way around so he could move his chair closer to me. "The guys and I would love for you to play with us again, sure we will probably give you some shit."

I raised my eyebrow up at him.

"Okay, a lot of shit, but that's not the point." he said, reaching to place one of his hands on top my knee, his hazel eyes shinning as he smiled at me. "The point is, bro, you are welcomed back at any time."

I nodded. "Okay, thanks Josh. I was thinking of coming back, I honestly have been, it's just..." I paused, trying to decide how I wanted to word this, "I was just wondering if you would do something for me first."

"Sure Harry, if it's going to get you to come back to GTA, i'll do anything. Well almost anything. I'm not gonna suck dick or anything."

I laughed, "No bro, of course I wouldn't ask you to do anything like that." I should have known he was gonna say something like that.

"Ok good. So what do ya need Harry?" he asked me, the hand on knee lightly squeezing.

"I was wondering if..." I paused. This was so stupid, why in the fuck was I going to ask him this? Josh, out of all the Sidemen Josh. Fuck me. "I was wondering if you would." I paused again, looking into Josh's eyes, noticing the encouraging look in them. I took a deep breath and tried one more time. "I was wondering if you would sing me to sleep."