Our Little Star Stayed (Epilogue)

POV: Simon

Pairings: The Sidemen

Warnings: A little bit of Smutty Stuffs

Eqilouge to: Don't Leave, Our Little Star

-Story-

Everyday for the next 3 years, we showered Vikk with as much love and affection as we could without smothering him and he loved every second of it. JJ was the one who showed the most affection though, probably due to the fact that he used to pick on Vikk the most.

After 3 months of our affection, Vikk officially turned the Pack's offer down. They were hurt, they really did love him, but we weren't giving him up that easily.

The Pack and Vikk were still friends though. They would often visit, staying in one of the many rooms in our new house.

Yes, we got a new house. We moved in just 2 months after Vikk turned down the pack.

Our house was way out in the country, so it was quiet large. It had 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and 7 rooms for recording (You see why I really like this house?). There was also a large family room, kitchen, and dining area. The backyard was big as well. We made sure there was room for a football pitch and a wide area for a pool, though we did not tell Vikk that when we got the house.

We had that installed for Vikk a year ago while he was off visiting that Pack. Needless to say he loved the surprise when got home. The pool was actually covered by a thick glass structure that kept the warmth in and had a hallway leading to it from the house so Vikk could swim whenever he wanted.

Vikk was so over joyed that he tackled each one of us in turn, thanking us with a kiss. We were so happy he was happy. We would do anything for Vikk.

Vikk would also do anything for us. He would sometimes randomly do small things for us like getting our favorite treats or taking one or two of us out at a time for dinner. He wanted to make sure we knew how much he loved us. He was always there for us when we were having bad days too, giving us affection too.

All of our affection was not just for Vikk. We showed each other affection as well. There wasn't any point in time where someone wasn't loved. More than once I have seen things like Harry and Ethan, wrapped in each other's arms on the couch asleep, Tobi in Josh's lap watching TV while Josh held him, Harry sitting next to hin in JJ's lap. I personally have been caught in the middle of an Emosh sandwich with Josh snuggling me on one side causally running his fingers through my hair and Ethan buried into my chest on the other.

Yes, because of our little Star we were able to be openly affectionate with one another. The fans loved it, getting to see small moments of our affection in our videos. Granted there are those who disliked it, but they were very few and far between.

Our affection wasn't just for those in the house either. Sometimes our friends came to visit, seeking affection, which we freely gave because it made our Little Star happy.

Sure we had problems sometimes, we weren't perfect. We would end up fighting for one reason or another, resulting in us not going to bed all together like we normally did. I know this bothered Vikk sometimes but it always turned out alright in the end for the next morning (or afternoon or evening) when everyone woke up, the previously missing people would be there, snuggling with rest of us.

They would wake up and begin to apologize to Vikk first, cause they knew they upset him, then apologize to the others. This was followed by around rounds of forgiveness and kisses.

The kissing was kind of a weird thing at first, but we all slowly got into it. Vikk loved this added part of our relationship because he was addicted to kissing. I swear he is. It doesn't matter if he is the one being kissed and watching someone be kissed. He absolutely just loves it and it turns him on so much.