MiniZerk - Pudge (Smut)

POV: Third Person

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs and Kinky Stuffs

-Begin One Shot-

"FUCKING HELL!!!" cried out Josh as he arched his back at the pleasure being delivered to him by the blonde currently buried between his legs, attacking his stomach.

Josh looked down with hooded eyes at the boy currently marking up his stomach with dark marks, his eyes closed, and those long fingers splayed out against Josh's sides. The boy was his best friend and secret lover Simon.

For some reason Simon had a thing for marking Josh's stomach. Josh just insists it's a pudge and there was nothing sexy about his pudge, especially compared to Simon's beautiful flat stomach that Josh himself loved to mark up. Simon would always respond to these comments by putting his face level to Josh's stomach and pulling up Josh's shirt and then attacking Josh's stomach, leaving 7 marks. It was always fucking 7 marks. A way to remind Josh every time he looked, how Simon felt about his stomach.

"FUCK SIMON PLEASE!" Josh cried out, wishing Simon would stop the marking of his stomach and move that mouth down to where Josh really needed it.

Simon looked up at him, his eyes full of mischief, his mouth never stopping its task. Then, as if a switch had flipped, Josh watched as Simon slowly pulled back from his stomach, still suckling on some of the skin. He pulled back until he let it go with a pop. Josh watched mesmerized as Simon then slowly crawled up his body, his hands pulling him forward so his lower half brushed against Josh, causing him to rub against the other's member, pulling a loud moan from Josh.

Josh looked deep into Simon's eyes as he crawled up his body. Those beautiful eyes were a darker blue than normal, probably due to the lust and mischief that he was feeling.

"But Joshy," whined out Simon sexily when he was face to face Josh, drawing another moan from the elder, "I'm having fun. I love marking up that perfect stomach of yours. The marks get so dark and they last so long." He moaned out, driving Josh to answer with his own moan as pain throbbed in his lower region from the teasing from Simon.

"Simon, please! I need you!" he cried out, desperate. The pain from not releasing was slowly beginning to build, driving him mad.

"You need me, Daddy?" Simon asked mockingly, a smirk clear on his face. He expected Josh to deny his need but what came out of his mouth shocked Simon.

"YES! BLOODY HELL!" screamed out Josh, desperate for Simon, "I NEED YOU NOW SIMON! IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO MUCH!" Josh could feel tears begin fall down his face. He ached so much! He needed release! He needed Simon. Josh could see a look pass through Simon's eyes. The second he saw that look, Josh knew that the teasing was done. Simon hated to push Josh any farther past this point. He never teased him past tears.

Before Josh knew it, Simon leaned forward, capturing the dark haired boys mouth, causing Josh to moan, allowing Simon access to Josh's mouth which the blonde took full advantage of. Tongues battled as Simon's hand traced down Josh's side and towards the place that Josh needed him most. Josh was too far gone to realize this until Simon touched him.

The second Simon touched him, Josh broke away desperately with a loud moan.

"FUCKING HELL SIMON! YES!"

It wasn't going to take much to send Josh over the edge since he was already so close and Simon knew this.

"Don't worry Daddy, I've got you." Simon whispered, looking into Josh's blown out Hazel eyes, dark with pleasure as he quickly stroked Josh's hard member, pre cum lubing Josh's member up to make Simon's movements fluid. "Just let go."

"SIMON!" cried out Josh as he came, his vision turning white as relief flooded through his body. He felt himself arch as he released, his body bowing like a high up off the bed. Simon worked Josh through his orgasm until he felt Josh relax. Simon then stopped and removed his hand from Josh's member. He quickly whipped his hand on the sheets next to him, before he moved it so he could rest on his arms and look at Josh's blissed out face. He watched as Josh came down from his high and sunk into the bed.

While, Josh was trying to bring himself back to earth, Simon began peppering his face with kisses, mumbling sweet nothings that kept Josh on cloud 9. After a few minutes of this, the older slowly opened his eyes causing the younger to stop and stare back at him.

"HI.'' Whispered Josh a smile taking over his face his breathing still heavy.

"Hello." Replied Simon with a small laugh. "Are you alright now?"

Josh nodded his head happily before leaning forward and lightly kissing Simon. The kiss was short but sweet. Both boys pulled back and looked into each other's eyes for a minute before an evil smirk came upon Josh's lips. Before Simon realized and reacted, Josh took the opportunity and flipped them over, pinning the blonde beneath him. Josh quickly grabbed Simon's wrists and pinned them on either side of his head.

Simon felt the breath leave his body at Josh's dominance. This was one of Simon's favorite things about his and Josh's relationship was this right here. When Josh get all dominant over him. It didn't happen like this a lot and Simon was excited to see what his Daddy was going to do.

Josh lent down slowly to Simon's ear and breathed out the phrase Simon did not realize he was desperate to hear, "It's your turn baby."

Simon moaned loud, louder than Josh did, his body becoming desperately needy, "DADDY PLEASE!"

"Don't worry baby, I've got you." Josh said huskily before attacking Simon's ear.

"DADDY!"

-End One Shot-