Christmas Special - Day 12

Third Person POV

Warnings: Slight Smuts, but nothing extreme and poor editing by me, again

Word Count: 2400

-Begin Day 12-

"OH MY FUCKING HELL! ETHAN! YOU ARE A SKET AND I HATE YOU!" screamed out Tobi as he pushed, his body in a great deal of pain. Unlike the others, he was not properly dilated to give birth, but his sons wanted to come.

Ethan stood at his side, his hand holding Tobi's, his other hand in his hair. He wished he could do something to help but he was pretty useless right now.

"Okay Tobi, stop pushing." said Daniel, his voice coming through tired.

Tobi stopped, his body sagging into the bed, tears falling down his face.

Ethan sat there, saying sweet words to Tobi, trying to help him by supporting him emotionally.

The doctor knew, at this rate, Tobi's hole was going to ripped in half unless they did something to help the poor boy. He wished the babies weren't so instant with coming out and could wait, but apparently they were impatient.

"Are you ok love?" asked Sarah, moving to stand next to him, her hand on his shoulder.

"I am but Tobi isn't." he said in a soft voice, not wanting to worry the other boy. "He isn't stretched enough and I can't give him any medicine to relax the muscles, at least not at this stage. I don't know what to do Sarah."

Sarah frowned. Daniel sounded so defeated and Sarah wasn't going to have that.

"Why doesn't Ethan stretch him out with his fingers?" she asked, causing her partner to turn and look at her, his bright eyes widening. "I mean, it will work, plus it will probably get Tobi's body to relax more as well which should make it easier."

"Babe." said Daniel, staring at Sarah. "You are a genius and I love you."

Sarah smiled cockikly as she spoke.

"I know."

"Ethan." called Daniel, catching the ginger haired boy's attention. "I need you to come here for a second. Sarah go grab what he will need."

The brunette nodded and walked away, going to dig through the drawers for some lube.

"Hey baby, I've got to let go of your hand for just a moment but I am not going anywhere, okay?"said Ethan softly, trying to reassure the other boy.

Tobi nodded, squeezing Ethan's aching hand once more before releasing it. The green eyed boy bent down, kissing his forehead before pulling back and moving to where Dr. Woods was sitting.

"Ok, so here is what we need Ethan." he said as Sarah came back with a bottle. "I need you to stretch out Tobi, just like when you two have sex." Ethan blushed heavily. "But, I need you to try and get him up to at least all of your fingers, not fisting necessarily, but as many fingers as you can. It will get him to the stretch we need so he can give birth, plus it should relax his body to make it easier as well."

"Oh ok." said Ethan, sounding lost.

"Here." said Sarah, handing a bottle of lube. "Use this, it's brand new."

"Okay." said Ethan, taking the small bottle, his eyes wide. He couldn't believe he was going to have stretch out Tobi so he can give birth. Fuck.

"Ethan." said the doctor, getting his attention, "Sarah and I are going to leave the room and go get something to drink. Hit the button by Tobi's bed when you are ready for us to come back and we will rush right in, ok?"