Mike looked where his crush was looking at and he saw a lovely bouquet.

"Was this from you?" Maryse smiled at him but it doesn't keep too long in her face when Mike leered at her.

"I've never bought cheap flowers though." He said looking at the bouquet, disgustingly.

English and Mathematics class of Mr. Graves got finished and its time for their recess.

"It's your turn, Bayley" Sasha said and the remaining girls looked at Bayley.

"My ideal type of boy is gentleman, kind, humble and the cute!" Bayley stated as she couldn't stop smiling.

"Ginger guy is the best person to be that," A smirked tugged on Sasha's face as she elbowed Bayley.

"Who's the ginger guy?" Bayley questioned.

"It's S---"

"STOP!" Charlotte yelled as she cut off Becky. "Bayley, you don't need to know him well. He's already taken." Charlotte declared and she smiled smugly on Becky.

"Ooooohh! I smell something." Sasha teased while watching Becky and Charlotte.

"You're crazy, guys" Becky commented. "What about your ideal type, Sasha?" Becky changed the topic as she asked Sasha who's not listening to them anymore.

"Banks!" Charlotte yelled at her after she saw Sasha was looking at The Shield's table.

"What?! Do not disturb me!" Sasha irritably replied without even looking at her friend.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Alright girls, we don't need to ask Sasha about her ideal type. It's obliviously the puddle one."

"Who are you calling, Puddle?!" Sasha suddenly looked at Charlotte with glaring eyes after hearing that statement.