"Where are we parked at?"

"Mmm...don't..know..." Namjoon slurred as he fell into a slumber and Jin went to grab his own gun and kept it on his lap. He wasn't for sure what could happen if all of them were asleep and not alerted. He carefully got out of the van and closed the door softly, he walked over to the building's doors and tried to peer into the clear glass windows it had. Jin sighed as he tried the door, of course it was locked tight. Jin then looked again and felt a hand on his shoulder, he quickly whipped around with his gun in his hand.

"Whoa! Calm down Jin!" Suga yelled as Jin gasped loudly while holding his hand to his chest.

"What is a matter with you?! Don't scare people like that Suga!"

"I just saw you and I wanted to know what you were doing." Jin puts his gun away and stared at Suga.

"I thought you were still asleep..."

"I was until someone elbowed me and told me that I was snoring too loud. I was about to hit them...well hit Jackson."

"Knowing you, you might have."

"I did..he might be back asleep?"

"What?!"

"Nothing. Let's just focus on this very dark building we have here." Jin squinted his eyes at Suga who was looking at the building with interest.

"Can this open?" Suga tried to push the doors open and he groaned.

"Well..it's not gonna budge open."

"Yeah..." Suga went back into the van and Jin was confused as to what he was gonna get. And then he seen Suga run towards him with Jungkook's Axe.