| xxiii |

!!!

jungkook

do you ever just have this moment where you just awfully feel rejected for no reason ?

the hurt crawling across your chest , the numb feeling settling deep in your bones , the overwhelmingly empty void in the pits of your stomach and the heavy ache thumping in your heart that it absolutely scares you that you can just start bawling from the downpour of pain .

after a couple attempts of taehyung trying to cheer the youngest up , jungkook plopped down on his bed exactly like that .

" kooks ? is that you ? "

sighing , he buried himself in his pillows and wrapped himself up with his comforter as he wished that no one can find him there .

" everything okay ? you look bummed out . " another sigh just as yoongi entered his bedroom .

he shuffled when he felt the bed dip a little on his right , turning away from his hyung .

" talk to me man . it's jimin right ? taetae told me . "

frowning , he peeked out a little from his burrito wrap to glare at his brother .

" why ask me if you already know . " jungkook grumbled and covered himself up again harshly . hearing the sigh of his hyung from his right made his chest constrict more , he can't exactly help it if he's feeling this way .

his new boyfriend , who didn't like him in the first place at all , is out with someone that jungkook is unawarely not comfortable with on a sunday .

and jimin even promised him a whole day with him .

" i see him , kooks . i see how he really . . . really loves you . don't let this get to you , you promised to get better for his sake right ? he's out with a friend , you're his boyfriend . he's yours right ? " yoongi soothed his dongsaeng's back , feeling pained on behalf of jungkook .

the kid has been insecure ever since that unfaithful day when jimin used to hate him back then .

sure , jimin pampers and loves him much dearly now but the damage is done back then . and jungkook is not doubting a single of it but times like these are when they come striking back to him .

" hey uh i gotta go ... taetae is um ... outside waiting for me . feel better soon okay , text me if anything goes wrong . " yoongi mumbled , tapping his back before walking out of the younger's room .

confused , jungkook sat up the moment he heard the slam of the front door close .

he fished out his phone from the pocket of his joggers and his heart literally started thumping wildly as soon as he saw the messages from jimin .

of course he loves me , what am i even doing.

finally smiling , he jumped out of bed and headed towards his door . he's in charge of lunch today so might as well surprise jimin with bulgogi today.

" jesus fu--- cha-chanyeol hyung ?!! "

jimin

smirking at the response he got , he finished tying up chanyeol's restrains and sauntered his way to a shell shocked jungkook.

" hi kookie , im back home early . brought him back too . " earning a startled gasp from the taller , he encircled his arms around the younger's neck and pulled him down for a kiss .

coaxing the younger's mouth open , he basked in the sweet little moans slipping out from jungkook as he sucked on the younger's tongue and tugged lightly at the soft hairs on the taller's nape .

" hyu-hyung--- "

" oppa , i knocked him quiet in the taxi for you so he won't struggle much later. " jimin panted in jungkook's mouth and swallowed up the tallers moans as he raked both of his hands all over jungkook's raven locks.

pressing himself closer to the younger , he pulled away with a string of saliva connecting them both .

the shorter chuckled at how dazed and blown out jungkook looks like .

spit-slicked lips swollen red , hazy eyes shining with arousal , beads of sweat trickling down his neck and his gorgeous raven hair all roughed up .

god why is jungkook not aware of how hot he can be ?

" senpai ? " knocked out of his reverie , he felt a grin surfacing because he just managed to slip jungkook in his headspace with a full blown makeout.

" oppa , i brought him back for you . " leaning forward , he bit the taller's earlobe and licked it afterwards .

breathless and aroused with how dominating jimin is acting , jungkook pulled away stumbling . he leant back on the kitchen counter that is connecting the living room to the kitchen for support.

" what ? what do you mean ? why is chanyeol hyung unconscious and fucking binded up on my couch ? "

swaying his hips , jimin paced slowly , almost alluringly , towards the heaving younger .

feeling smug as he saw the bob of jungkook's adam apple when he gulped as he faintly caressed the taller's defined pecs through the shirt , he whispered .

" take him off the grid oppa . you hate it when i'm with him right ? you want to make him disappear right ? "

jungkook froze . did he heard that right ? is he not mistaken ? jimin actually wanted him to do that ?

as if hearing every single flittering thought , he slotted one of his thighs in between jungkook's and pressed down hard .

" yes oppa , yes . i want to see you do it . god don't you want to let me watch you ? huh ? " puncturing every question with a thrust of his thigh on jungkook's crotch , satisfaction thrum in his veins as he felt the younger bucking down on him .

hiccuping and moaning , jungkook brought his arms around jimin's shoulders and started rutting down in a frenzy .

chanting senpai over and over again like a mantra that has jimin flushing in want .

steadying jungkook's hips with a firm grip and giving his harshest thrust to the younger , he whispered again .

" are you going to do it oppa ? "

a loud moan resonated as jungkook shivered for a moment , mouth hanging open , head tilted back and neck bared before slumping down on the crook of jimin's neck afterwards , loosely holding on and mumbling back to jimin .

" let's take him somewhere with a furnace . "

👤ㅡ will you guys read if i write a yoonmin fic next ?? im honestly getting insecured on my writings because not only do i update late but im inconsistent most of the time .

also guYS WATAFUQ 4.24K ?????? BIETCH !?!?! OMG ILY ILY ILY yall thanks for this really asjdjsjfkw .