C .

traumatised .

no , actually , jimin's past that .

he was fucking scarred , for life , literally.

he can still feel it . the ghost of those horrid marks on his skin.

the burn of the climbing rope digging on the skin of his wrists . the roughness of the cloth scratching the sides of his mouth when he was gagged . the edges of jungkook's teeth nipping ever so slowly from his jugular to the crook of his neck.

he's never been more scared in his life of someone .

" mine , mine , mine . my senpai. "

over and over and over again , jungkook breathed down on him .

the glinting terror , the overwhelming rabid possesiveness , the dominating aura , the ownership that jungkook think he has over him was brighter than any fucking beacon and it shone greatly through jungkook's eyes that day .

if it wasn't for yoongi coming down to the kitchen , if it wasn't for yoongi bothering to ask them if they want food , if it wasn't for yoongi punching jungkook off of him , if it wasn't for yoongi hugging him comfortingly and whispering apologies in his forehead , he doesn't know what could've happened .

he doesn't even dare to think what would've happened .

if yoongi was a second late that day , he knew he was a goner .

remorse .

all that is swimming through jungkook's head is the heavy weight of regret , pressing down on him on all sides .

he did the only thing he was dreading  . he hurt jimin .

and he didn't even tried to restrain himself .

the way jimin sobbed brokenly while gasping for everything to stop , the way his eyes were glossed over with something akin to fright and regret , the way jimin's voice teetered at the ends , the way jimin begged him not to .

jungkook slid down his bedroom door , holding himself on his knees . tears streamed down , down the angry red scratches he indented on his face .

he was crying , for days all he did was to cry for what he did . for what he was supposed to not do to jimin .

" im sorry im sorry i didn't mean to im sorry . "

he held jimin down like some maniac , tied him up and ravaged him like an animal . he violated jimin like the older was some fucking slut .

" please stop , jungkook stop stop . "

jimin was tainted .

jungkook tainted him .

yet they were both broken .

👤ㅡ i hate school with a fucking burning passion , i would bomb our building in a heartbeat if im allowed to . also heads up , c would be a bit angsty and shit .