| xvi |

jimin

" leave me alone hyung . "

" okay but what was that ? "

" shut up . "

" jimin . "

" it was nothing what the fuck !? "

" hoe , it's not everyday that you just fucking drool over jeon so don't what the fuck me . "

cheeks bursting with red , jimin squeaked as he smacked hoseok's face away while the older just guffawed , happy with the reaction he got .

" i did not drool !! i don't even do that !! ah hyung !! " he was definitely not stomping nor pouting nor giving hoseok little punches .

" your punches tickle me . "

" i will beat your face you fucking fish dick . "

nah , that ain't him .

jimin whirled around , huffing as he balled his fists in annoyance at the older .

okay so , health period . at 9 in the goddamn morning . on a tuesday . with hoseok , yoongi and jungkook .

yixing and him were supposed to partner up for an upcoming first aid demo when the older decided to ditch because hey , i sit next to jeon this quarter right ? he can just definitely partner up with jimin .

oh how ironic , so partner up they did . a flustered and squirmish jimin zipped his mouth up whilst an awkward and anxious jungkook switched to the empty seat beside his hyung .

" hi uh .. i take that you and yi-yix-yixing should be partners .. but uh .. yeah . "

jimin's eyebrow shot up a bit at how the younger was struggling to even say yixing's name . when he looked over , jungkook was gripping the pencil tight , eyes darting between the pen and the older , teeth nibbling on his lower lip .

jimin's heart skipped , hunched shoulders slacking a bit , when he realized that oh hey , he's my yandere so maybe that's it . being angry at others near me and stuff .

oddly though , and terrifyingly so , he finds it ... okay ? he felt as if there's the tiniest of pride blooming in his chest because of that .

jimin are you insane ?

okay , mental slap . jimin shook his head and coughed , tapping jungkook in the arm .

" it's fine .. i guess .. let's .. let's just start with the bandage folding . "

minutes into bandage folding and they were finally warming up to one another again when the younger dropped the gauze on the floor . jimin moved to make a grab on it .

" i'll get it , i'm the one who dropped it . and you're supposed to keep that injured arm immobilized hyung . " jimin want to smack that cheeky bunny grin off his face but he also kinda wanna keep it that way .

god he look adorable with his teeth .

jimin frowned as he mentally fought himself off for thinking of that . he did not feel anything for his stalker . he is just doing this for the sake of this class .

he shrieked lowly when his lips started to stretch from both sides , looking down at the fingers on either side of his lips .

" whatchu doing ? " he gushed out succesfully , looking confusedly at the younger who was grinning at him .

" the patient should be comforted at all times . i saw you frowning , hyung . "

well shit , yes okay fine his heart began to fucking thump loudly in his chest he is quite afraid everyone can hear it .

he was sputtering when he shrugged off jungkook , the youngest chuckling as he went to pick up the fallen gauze .

crescent eyes bulged out to a full moon when he saw the toned arm of the younger . there's no way the kid already has that ! he's only 18 christ .

" are you on steroids ? "

" what !? "

jimin let out a giggle when the younger male freaked out and ended up falling on the floor on his bum .

" im kidding . but seriously , you've got pretty big guns dude . "

" only for you . " did jungkook just winked at him ?

all jimin did after that was to blink like a stupid fuck and zero in jungkook's guns while the youngest worked as if nothing happened .

" the almighty jihoe is finally whipped for someone . "

telling that to hoseok was a huge mistake as you can see , mankind is on the brink of death already ( or aka jimin because he extra like that )

" hyung ! jimin-hyung ! "

jimin was just about to shout , voice at full force and ready as he turned around to face the speaker when he visibly faltered and silently awed at the one who shouted his name .

jungkook was smiling as he zipped towards the older , folder clutched in his hand .

damn , jimin thought as he took the sight in . denim sleeves rolled up and forearms on the show , collarbones splayed out for his eyes to gawk at and denim jogger pants tight in the right places .

" you left your notes back in my bag earlier . thought you were looking for it . " jimin wanted to explode , how is he this cute and shy and awkward when he is literally wearing sin !?

jimin thinks he needs an actual psychiatrist because hoseok was smirking at what is happening from his peripheral vision .

" hyung ? "

" ah yes i was looking for it haha thanks jungkook . " god that was the most awkward laugh i ever did .

" i gotta go , taehyung and i are meeting up with mr. kim . bye jimin-hyung . "

hoseok waited a few beats before shoving jimin . hard .

" yeah . not even drooling the slightest bit . i think you're fucked babe . "

" shut up . "

jimin sighed as he looked at the retreating back of the youngest , silently groaning as he saw the faint outline of jungkook's not so visible but really obvious tiny waist swaying away underneath the thin fabric of jungkook's white denim polo .

god , he would love to fucking smash that against his .

👤ㅡ akdjsjdkaj yall giving me 1.6K after a week wtfff :'')))) wut r yall made of i dont deserve you guys , yall r so precious omfg tysm ily everyone im bawling 💞💞💞