D .

he's confused .

not because he's not straight but because of the one who is making him question if he is .

sure , he thinks he is already half gay and that's cute but fuck the guy who is making him one .

he's supposed to be angry .

he's supposed to loathe the guy .

he is supposed to avoid him like the plague .

but why .

why is that wherever he looks , doe eyes are what he sees .

why is that whatever he listens to  , a soft and meek voice of someone immediately filter everyone's out .

why is that wherever he looks , a flash of pearly bunny whites pops up in his vision .

why is that whatever he listens to , angelic laughter rings in his head instead .

why is that whenever he stares , all he thinks about is him .

how did it come to this ?

" jungkook's coming to practice again on tuesday . "

jimin want to bash his head on a wall because his breath did not just hitch at the mention of his stalker's name .

and by hitch he meant all that fluttery butterflies , sweaty palms , erratic heartbeats and that fucking cheesy warm feeling blooming in his chest at the mention of the youngest's name .

and jimin thinks he royally fucked up in life when hoseok looked over at him and gave him a knowing cheeky grin .

all because of jungkook .

👤ㅡ u guys r insane :''))) we'rE ON OUR 1.47K MARK WTF YALL DOING ILYSM EJDJSHFJSJD thanks for this really 💞💞💞