| v |

jungkook

it's been weeks since jimin bought him ramen . weeks since they went past the acquaintances stage .

jungkook can now safely say that he and his senpai are now close friends , aside the fact that they are in the same circle of friends .

he can't tell why but oddly , he's ecstatic today .

jungkook woke up giddy , pouncing on his hyung's bed as if on a sugar high . the older groaned and rolled over , praying for his brother to go away .

" hyungie guess what ? guess what ? " jungkook shook the older's arm , pulling the blanket in the process . the male grunted in response , sinking further in his pillow and forcing the grogginess to settle back in him .

" i think something will happen today . maybe senpai will somehow finally take a hint !!! " the younger squealed joyously that yoongi finally sat up and pushed his palms on his eyelids , groaning in despair for his interrupted sleep.

yoongi took his palms away from his eyes and saw how wide and bright jungkook's grin is , bunny teeth glistening from the sunlight peeking through the older's vampire dark curtains .

and he doesn't have the urge to stop his brother's happiness . so he grinned back and ruffled the fluffy black mop atop jungkook's head.

" sure kid , let's hope minie will . . . "

jungkook grinned widely , his two front teeth sticking out . his visible little jumps made yoongi die inside at how adorable he looks. and his eyes
ㅡ his large doe eyes ㅡ glistened in the light of the day .

he can pass as the new definition of hyper.

the youngest jeon was prancing happily to school , happy because of the good gut feeling he is having.

and it worries taehyung when he saw his bestfriend came in with a huge ass football-field-wide smile . he's too happy .

way too happy .

jimin

" kookieeeee !!! kookie give that back !! "

" catch me hyung ! " jimin groaned , a smile making it's way to the older's lips as he tried sprinting faster .

he was trying to catch jungkook across the hallways and it was currently their vacant period .

" sorry mr. kim ! " jimin wheezed out , stifling a chuckle when their philosophy teacher poked his head out , scowling at the both of them for interrupting his lecture to the sophomores .

" jeon , give me back my binder !! "

jimin was giggling when he caught up to the taller , glaring playfully with cheeks puffed up at the younger . jungkook was grinning as he raised the blue binder above his head , causing for the older to huff and grip his shoulders as he tiptoed for his stolen binder .

" kook if i slip and die for reaching up to your noodle arms , i will sue you in the afterlife . "

jimin's breath hitched , heart missing a few beats , when he felt an arm wrap around his waist .

his jaw dropped ajar when he looked up and there it was , jungkook's large doe eyes staring him down with so much softness mixed with a lilt of mischievousness that it squeezes jimin's airway.

jungkook let out a breathy chuckle , jimin shivering as it hit his neck .

" yeah hyung ? "

" y-yes ... "

goddamit park jimin . what are you stuttering at .

" cute . my senpai is really cute . "

jungkook mentally murdered himself . the younger gulped , stealing a glance down at jimin. his heart almost stopped as he saw jimin's eyes .

jungkook gulped . they were filled with shock and confusion .

" what ? "

jungkook froze . sweat slid down the sides of his face . he's doomed .

" im not sure if im dreaming but i'm your what ? "

jimin was confused . he was sure the younger said it  . why though ?

yes , it is borderline weird . okay , a little creepy but not enough to be startling.

it just really sounds odd from jungkook's lips.

" jungkook , did you just call me senpai ? "

👤ㅡ i had a week of straight dance practices , whole days , and i legit can't feel anything from my shoulders to down :> my back is dying :> also yO WTF WE'RE NEAR A HUNDRED READS ALREADY SAJEDSFFGNAF TYSM FOR SUPPORTING ME SKJDASJFIAISF IM CHOKING ILY ALL