| iii |

jiyong

unknown
may 23 , tuesday
4:47 pm

??? : get out of the faculty room

jiyong : hu r u ?

??? : get the fuck out or i will slit
ur throat in front of them .

jiyong : if dis is some prank from
a senior , stop or i will report u

??? : try standing up from ur crusty
chair and i will fucking blow your
brains out for the other teachers
to look at .

jiyong : that's it kid , i will track u
and make sure the principal will
have a word w u .
seen 4:51 pm

jiyong stood up , phone in hand , feeling smug as he knew that another senior will be in detention with him tomorrow .

" wonder if he's hot though , might just smash him if he is ... " he muttered as he smirked and walked around his table but before he even took a step forwards to the door , he felt a thud on the back of his head . he was only able to grasp the familiar handle of something before his vision blurred to black .

the last thing he heard was the horrendous screams of his co teachers and .... was it a laugh from afar .

jungkook

he was chuckling madly . he can't believe the professor did try to test him .

too bad he got a good aim and is handy with knives then .

he sighed happily as he skipped towards the gym , thinking about the faculty squirming in panic as they witnessed a knife being implanted at the back of the head of the health professor .

he shouldn't even had touch his senpai in the first place then .

he walked with a bounce in each step , smiling quite gleefully for someone who just cold bloodedly murdered a teacher out in the open .

" i should buy water bottles for senpai . it's a tuesday so he's lifting then boxing till 9 . " jungkook muttered thoughtfully before heading towards the convenience store .

just as he passed the alleyway near the convenience store , he heard it .

whimpers .