| xx |

jimin

what just happened .

it has been a total of two fucking days since he , park jimin , fucking ate his yandere's , jeon jungkook , face out .

and guess what ?

" jungkookieeeeee . " never had he ever thought that he would cling to jeon this close . much less have this mutual blunt sharing of affection .

" hy-hyung , hi . . . " ah there it is , jungkook may be murderous at times and moments away from clucking someone's face off but times like this are when jimin somehow understand why is he feeling this way for the younger now.

when jungkook is all shy and stuttery and soft as if he wasn't even stalking the older a few years back , jimin thinks jungkook is the cutest .

" hey . where have you been ? " jimin mumbled , practically inhaling , at the crook of the younger's neck once he reached the taller's side , arms wounding themselves at jungkook's slim waist .

it was a free period on a hot tuesday and jimin invited jungkook to meet namjoon with hoseok .

" just got out from art theory--- hyung !! "

jungkook squeaked , biting his lip in embarrasment when the shorter gripped him close and dug his face more on his neck . the older felt a sly grin upon his lips when the taller tensed up at the action .

jimin kissed the taller's jaw , pulling away after and smiling fondly at him before reaching down to clasp their hands loosely together .

" missed you much . "

he really kinda likes seeing the red hue on the younger's cheeks .

" let's go ? hobi-hyung said he'll go straight to mr. kim's . " jimin caught the younger's gaze , his eyes softened when he saw the flickering uncertainty in the eyes of his doe .

jimin's hands gently grasped both of the younger's in his own .

he brought them up and kissed both knuckles gingerly . he knows that jungkook is nervous . he knows that jungkook is halfway to doubting himself again . he knows that jungkook is almost overthinking again .

declaration of his blooming affection for the younger it is then .

" yah , jungkook-ah , i like you okay . so much . maybe not to the extent like yours yet but i like you . you adorable , fluffy , soft , posessive , violent bunny.  and hyung will too . " the older murmured on jungkook's knuckles , peppering small kisses on the back of his hands and not giving a flying fuck that this is way past pda .

" okay ? "

" okay . "

jimin's heart melted at the sight of the younger's infamous bunny smile , he really doesn't mind seeing that up close everyday .

they were about to head off when jimin halted in his tracks , jungkook bumping at his back .

" hyung ? something wro---" jungkook almost stumbled back from the sudden force of jimin's lips on his when the shorter suddenly whirled around and mushed their faces together. the older pulled back and placed a palm on his cheek , thumb rubbing softly just below his eye .

" i'll be right back . "

and jimin whipped out his phone a few meters away from the younger , intent on making an excuse to pamper his crush for a little bit .

calling mr. kim (namfuck) . . .
09:43 am

yo chim , what's taking
you and your man so long ?