| xv |

jimin

" the hell do you mean by only the two of us hyung !? "

" jungkook's not coming . he stopped since this monday if that isn't obvious. "

jimin exhaled , annoyed . okay so , how fucking dare that goddamn jeon stalker kid drop the recital just like that to the side as if it was nothing !?

he knows the kid is acting up because of him . he did nothing wrong and he knows that , jimin just stated an obvious fact that jungkook is fucking creepy .

look , he doesn't actually care if the younger will perform or not but if jimin's chances of doing this recital goes to shit just because of their assigned trio went duo thanks to the youngest's assholery then jungkook's got hell to pay.

which is why taehyung and hoseok are currently blocking the path of a raging bull who is stomping his way to jungkook's homeroom .

" you and hoseok-sunbae can still perform you know !? geez let the poor kid off the goddamn hook !! " taehyung wheezed , pushing the exit door of the backstage close with all his bones , flesh and weight can .

try stopping a muscly dancer who stands 175 cm tall and has the power of a fucking tsunami .

" get out of my way , i will drag jeon's ass here !! he needs to stop his bitchy fit he ain't a girl ! "

" chim can you please not tire yourself out , the recital's in three hours jesus christ man . . . "

hoseok was trying to hold jimin back as much as possible because he knows for a fact that even though the younger didn't reply yesterday , jungkook's coming down to see them.

and he can't have jimin kicking the door to the younger's fragile everything .

jungkook's been suffering enough .

" i will fling you both at the door if you won't let me through dammit ! "

" we know you can hyung , but you won't . "

jimin wanted to carve that frigging smile off taehyung's face .

" shut u--- ah !! " jimin winced , reaching down to press on his left foot on instinct .

hoseok raised a brow , damn jeon jungkook for noticing jimin's damn sprain . how did he even when hoseok , captain of the dance team , dance enthusiast , master dancer for years didn't ?

" he's right . you do have a sprain . "

" what ? no i don't ! "

" lies , bitch . sit your ass down , tae and i will get you ice . "

yeah well , and maybe give that ice to jungkook and flee the fuck away with yoongi for them to at least talk .

jungkook

" hyung , i don't think i can . . . wh-what if he hates me more . . . wh-what if he shouts at me again . . . let's go back please . "

jungkook was shaking like a leaf . shivering .

his pace was rocky as he and yoongi walked down to the auditorium , where the modern dance recital is going to take place . and he's scared .

afraid that going there to give senpai some hwaiting will turn everything worst than it already is .

he already lost the right to be around him anymore . if he too becomes deprived as so much of thinking about him by the older , he might just break himself more . . .

" yah , what did i tell you ? "

" se-senpai will . . .  will appreciate the hwa-hwaiting and cookies . . . " jungkook tucked his bottom lip under his huge adorable bunny teeth , gnawing on it anxiously .