| vi |

jimin

" ah hey , jungkook . "

" ah no im sorry i have to be somewhere jungkook . "

" oh wait i think i have to do something jungkook sorry "

" sorry jungkook , hoseok hyung needs me at the dance room . "

" i have something later after school , sorry jungkook . "

jimin was tired . he was tired of saying shit excuses to get away from the younger . not his fault tho .

anyone would get weirded out when they knew that someone close to them is actually stalking them .

jimin sighed , clutching the strap of his bookbag tightly as he walked away from a rejected bunny ( a close to tears rejected bunny ) .

jungkook tried to invite him to lunch again , with the promise of bulgogi . he almost gave in because of the younger's whining . almost .

" everything fine , ji ? "

" hyung ! "

jimin let out a soft smile when he felt a familiar arm around his shoulders , crushing him in a tight bear hug . he is in need of one anyways .

" where's joonie hyung ? why are you here ? i thought you have a shift on wednesdays ? "

" sweetie , it's a motherfucking monday . "

jimin pouted , unamused at a cackling seokjin who is offering him the most insincere apologizing eyes .

all of a sudden , jimin felt shivers up and down his spine and so he looked to his left .

almost dropping his bookbag , he tensed up . there was jungkook , at the far side of the left hallway .

he was just standing . and glaring . at the two of them . or maybe seokjin .

holy shit .

seokjin .

jungkook

he was not furious . no , a jeon keeps his cool .

wait , actually call someone to tie him up . he is so near to strangling a goddamn senior . on school property.

okay , so kim seokjin graduated already a few years back . still jungkook's senior .

" kook i know you are fucking fuming but can you like , calm down ? i can feel you seething from a mile away. " jungkook scoffed when taehyung put a hand on his shoulders .

" don't tell me what to do , hyung . "

" jungkook i swear if you don't calm down , i will -- "

" you and i know that i won't . " taehyung almost stumbled back when jungkook turned around with great force , he had to take a step back .

" stop me and i will end you hyung . believe me , i will . "

it was that moment that taehyung felt his blood ran cold , his heart faltered a bit , and fear coursed through his whole body .

jungkook grinned widely at taehyung , as if he didn't just threaten the older , and patted his head gingerly .

" good hyung . "

now as to kim seokjin ...