| xxi |

jungkook

he'd be lying if he said that he expected this all along .

lounging quietly , head resting on the older's lap as his boyfriend study for finals and getting hair ruffles from the older as jimin concentrates on memorizing .

well who would've expect that the person you have been stalking since you stepped foot on the same uni will end up liking you back .

" are you gonna stop being cute or do i have to kiss it off your face ? "

and jungkook is still not used to this .

staring up at jimin , who probably stopped reading a few moments ago , he was a little taken aback at the blatant and huge display of fondness glimmering in his eyes as he took in the younger who is dumbly (albeit cutely) gawking up at him.

" what ? "

" i said ", jimin mumbled as he leaned down until their noses were touching , " im going to kiss you because you are so fucking cute . "

jungkook's arms came up to encircle the older's neck as jimin closed the distance between them , soft smiles painting their lips as jungkook sat up to straddle the shorter male with their lips still locked .

lips smoothly gliding against one another , jimin held jungkook's hips and fiddled with the hem of his shirt . the two continued this for a while , chuckling and giggling and being so soft and content with each other .

only when the taller shyly caught jimin's bottom lip did the shorter slipped his hands underneath the younger's hoodie , thumbs rubbing at jungkook's hipbone that jungkook can't help but let out a short mewl .

jungkook is flushing , the heat creeping through every crevice on his body . because jimin has him under his mercy , can literally do anything to him and no one would even notice because the school's librarian is just that shitty at her job .

" senpai ... "

" you're so cute when you're shy . " jimin cheekily mumbled between kisses , pulling away enough to marvel at the hot flush dusting the younger's cheeks .

jungkook nibbled on his bottom lip , eyes flickering between jimin's lips and neck.

fuck library rules , jimin's neck is in need of his marking .

jimin grunted when his head was tugged backwards , the taller having a firm grip on his thick silver locks that is turning out to be more arousing than painful .

" i want to bite you , senpai . "

" nothing's stopping you , oppa . "

jimin had to clamp his lips shut when the taller bounced on his lap , effectively waking up something down there .

lightly tangling his fingers on jungkook's overgrown hair , he mumbles something about getting a haircut .

" but i thought you like seeing me messy . "

jimin chuckled as he felt the soft cushion of the younger's lips mouthing his neck , a grin upon it and the tips of his front bunny teeth tickling jimin .

" yeah well messing you up is what i like best . "

jungkook whined. he just fucking whined . and jimin cooed and did all that hugging snuggling shit that jungkook melted into a puddle .

" oh jesus christ even in the library , as if it isn't enough in the dorms and the jeon's yet. "

and here are their sworn cockblocks ever since they got together .

" dude if you want the d can yall not please do it in public ? kinky shits . " taehyung grumbled as he plopped beside hoseok who was guffawing his ass off when jungkook turned around to glare at the older.

" as if you and yoongs sneaking around the house and making out aren't horrifying enough for me . "

mildly terrified and hotly blushing , taehyung shrank in his seat grunting about privacy invasion .

jimin just silently chuckled , having received the nth stink eye from the librarian (wow!) which he replied with a mock salute , and wrapped his arms around the taller's slimmer and tinier waist .

jungkook hummed contently and snuggled backwards to the warmth of his boyfriend to which the oldest of them four groaned at .

" yah leave my boyfriend alone , he loves cuddling !! "

and jungkook absolutely adores his boyfriend , he's everything he wanted .

jimin

" hey hyung ? "

" yes kookie ? "

jimin was close to finishing his last homework , spending his saturday at the jeon's because that's their thing now and yoongi is kind enough (and whipped enough for jungkook's bestfriend) to stay over at taehyung's during weekends .

he rubbed his eyes underneath his thick rimmed glasses , putting down his pen on the coffee table and leaning back on the sofa .

" hyung , why is your shirt this big on me ?? "

whiplash . jimin definitely had a whiplash .

choking on air , he scrambled to look behind him and jesus christ it's like some force knocked him back at the sight of jeon jungkook wearing his shirt , used from dancing , and fucking tight ass boxers .

it was silent for a few moments , jimin's senses in an overdrive because fuck ; jungkook is wearing his dirty , used up and probably sweaty shirt yet he just want to tackle the younger down and kiss him senseless .

" senpai . " oh wow , he is purring .

the shorter gulped and watched as jungkook dragged himself towards the sofa .

sultry with his steps , hot with his gaze and such a beautiful tease as he bit his lips and stared at the shorter with half lidded eyes .

" senpai , you really smell good . . . "

jimin definitely did not groaned when jungkook just plopped his not so thick but oh so firm ass straight down his crotch like it is his throne or something and caged the shorter against the sofa with his precious thick thighs on either side of him .

" yeah ? " hands roaming to hold jungkook's ass .

" mhm . you smell like ... like home to me . " breath hitching , jimin just had to press the younger closer to him when jungkook leaned down and pressed his ear on the older's chest .

jungkook hummed in contentment when the taller started rubbing his back , giving chest kisses to the older through jimin's sweatshirt .

" why are you doing this to me , you precious sweet bunny . " jimin sighed on the younger's hair and planted kisses on the crown of the younger's head that has jungkook keening as he snuggled further to jimin.

not minding the weight crushing him down , jimin held the younger close to him ; one hand encircled his waist and one hand came up to brush at jungkook's recently undercut hair .

" i just want your hugs . "

" my hugs are all yours , gorgeous . "

homework long forgotten on the table and dirty shirt disregarded , jimin wouldn't trade this sweet being clinging to him for anything in the world .

anything .

👤ㅡ this is stupid omg this is probably shit this doesnt even make any sense im so sorry im just feeling empty these past few days , thus , the late update .