| xvii |

jimin

cheeks flaring . breath hitching . heart fluttering . lots of stuttering .

he can't remember when but he was sure why .

" jimin-hyung .. hobi-hyung said we'll be doing the coming of age this year . " jimin squeaked when that rich smooth voice suddenly appeared beside him , jumping literal few inches from the ground .

the dancer whirled around only to see jeon jungkook a few meters away from him , head down and feet shuffling . jimin almost fucking cooed at the younger . almost .

" we ? " he wanted to slap himself because of course the younger was talking to him , he's the only one occupying the dance team room after club hours . aside from the janitor . and jungkook .

" um yes . if you don't want to it's fine hyung ! i can do it by myse--- " eyes widening , jungkook stumbled forward when jimin pulled his arm .

" i'll do it , okay ? now show me the choreo kook . " dying a little inside , jimin bit his lower lip in an attempt to stop anything come out his stupid mouth when jungkook grinned lopsidedly and nodded his head at the older .

doubting the pink hue on his cheeks , jimin shuffled closer to the taller who bent down a little as they watched the choreography in jungkook's phone .

" why are you two still here ? practice ended like ... are you guys watching porn what the fuck ?! "

jimin looked over jungkook's shoulder's since the younger was blocking his view of the door . hoseok , eyebrows raised and a hand on his hip while the other was on the door knob , was looking at them as if they were indeed watching .

jimin rolled his eyes , sometimes he just want to fling something at hoseok .

" hoe you asked jungkookie that the two of us will do the coming of age this year so here we are watching the fucking choreo the fuck are you on ? " the smaller deadpanned , flipping the oldest off who looked offended as he put a hand on his chest .

" yah , i didn't knew okay ! you two were huddling over a phone what the shit am i supposed to think ?! "

" um i dunno , we're in a dance team . maybe watching choreos like a normal bitch . "

jungkook laughed and jimin , of course , tensed up while looking up at the younger's bunny teeth in full display and scrunched up nose . god , were they damn right when they said that jungkook is adorable when he laughs .

feeling someone staring at him , jimin turned back to look at his bestfriend and almost hurling his shoes at the older who , by the way , was smirking at him suggestively .

jimin was close to going off when hoseok mouthed an " i saw that " to him until jungkook put an arm around his shoulders and so , his full attention was at the younger again .

" hyung , i thought of an additional part at the end . " jimin felt a smile , a fond one , slip through his lips as he watched the younger speak about whatever it is .

quite honestly , jungkook can speak for how long and i would just gawk at him like this .

jimin shut the fuck up .

" yeah ? i wouldn't mind . just .. not too hard , my sprain just healed . " jimin mumbled sheepishly because goddamit he's a dancer and a sprain shouldn't stop him .

" wouldn't even think about it . i'll be catching you though , if ever . " jimin wants to punch jungkook in the face for being so cheeky .

" shut up . "