| i |

jungkook

" dude what the hell , stop staring at his back !!! "

" shush !! can't you see his back is so breathtaking !? look at that glorious ass jesus ."

" tell me again , why are we stalking jimin-hyung ??"

" oh my god tae , we are not stalking !! hoe , this is called admiring a fine piece of art now shut the fuck up . "

both boys were quietly arguing in a bush meters away from a certain pink haired upperclassman who was resting his back on a huge ass tree at the school's garden .

both juniors shouldn't even be out here right now since their lunch is still an hour later and they're supposed to be having an achievement test in geography right now but it is also their seniors ' lunch time , jungkook wouldn't miss seeing the older for anything .

he'd rather be behind the bush , admiring park jimin's gorgeous candy pink hair than be stuck inside that four cornered room .

and taehyung , being the bestfriend and "caretaker" of the kid aside from jungkook's brother , can't let him be stupid alone .

" holy mother of god , look at his lips !!! im so --- how is his lips that fluffy what the fuuuuuck ??? " the youngest was already biting his fingers to nubs as he tried to restrain himself from jumping on the older .

taehyung merely rolled his eyes as he scooched further to jungkook and yanked him back a bit since he's almost out of the bush by now and is moments from grabbing the senior's coat .

jungkook snapped his head towards taehyung and gave him a piercing glare , growling at him as he slapped the other's hand away from his uniform collar .

taehyung gave him a look , raising his hands in surrender as he sighed and faced front again .

jungkook huffed , turning to gaze dreamily at the love of his life yet again but let out a surprised grunt when taehyung pulled him down on the grass covered ground .

" hyung the fuck !? you looking for a fight !?! " jungkook can't help but give his bestfriend a murderous stare .

" don't look . "

" what ?"

" i swear , don't look . " but then again when did jeon jungkook listen to his elders ?

jungkook shrugged taehyung off and sat up , leaning above the bush .

and his vision went red after that . crimson red .

there stood another junior , fooling around with his park jimin . the other junior was chuckling and grinning when jimin pulled him down to tackle on the ground .

the junior was kim wooshin .

" aye hyuung !! hyung stop !! why did you called me , i had to escape ---- hyuuung !! " wooshin had the audacity to smack his senpai's defined and sculpted arms , jungkook was seething .

who did this wooshin think he is !? he has no right to touch what is jungkook's , hell he can't even breathe the same air around jungkook's jimin .

jungkook doesn't like it .

he is stealing jungkook's senpai .

he doesn't like sharing .

" what the shit is that lizard doing with my senpai ... " jungkook muttered lowly as his eyes followed wooshin like a hawk preying on a mouse from afar .

his eyes held a familiar glint , his teeth were slowly gnashing amongst each other as his nails began to dig on his palms when he clenched his hands way too tight .