| xi |

!!!

hoseok

jimin hasn't been the same the day he came back from the jeons .

and it's worrying his hyungs too much .

they have never seen their young friend this blank and lifeless before .

" i still don't know if the tutoring was that bad . he won't say a thing to me.  " seokjin sighed dejectedly , slumping down on his swivel chair .

the two other boys looked helplessly at him , much likely experiencing the same treatment from jimin .

" i've tried hyung , i've tried asking him how did it go . he flat out pushed me before crying his eyes out in the library " , hoseok looked over to the younger who was looking out through seokjin's office window by the door , " but jesus , you should've seen his face when i insisted . he looks so fucking scared and i can't take it ! "

namjoon's brows furrowed deeper , his gears turning and twisting . he knew something was off but what was it ?

he knew . he definitely knew something happened between jungkook and jimin .

the rigidness of the younger's body and obvious bullets of sweat trailing down his face was something to go by .

" im worried . chim hasn't been like this since his entrance exam at the uni and god , im sure that was not as serious as this . "

hoseok bit his lip , looking over to his bestfriend once again .

" jimin !? "

panic coursed throughout hoseok , his feet tumbling upon themselves when he saw shuttering shoulders and rasped sobs in jimin's direction .

he was about to reach out to jimin , to stop the awful shaking of his shoulders when the crying boy flinched back when he sensed the warm heat emanating from the older's hands .

" no !! don't touch me !! "

" chim , calm down it's just me ... "

" no no no !! i don't want you near me please i promise i'll be good just stay away from me !! "

hoseok felt tears building up , the corner of his eyes were starting to burn and his lips were already wobbling .

his left hand was still in mid air , hesitating to bring it down .

namjoon was now confused . please stay away from me ? don't touch me ?

did jungkook tried ...

seokjin clasped a hand on his mouth , muffling a gasp when he witnessed jimin thrashing in hoseok's embrace .

" it's hobi , chim , it's hobi . i got you , hyung got you ."

" i don't want you , you're hurting me . "

hoseok finally let the tears fall . he looks down at a crying jimin and his heart clenches .

the younger was hitting his chest , his eyes were shut tight as tears continuously spill from them , his face was puffed up , his lips worn bitten , his cheeks sticky from dried tears , babbling a series of broken get away from me .

" i hate you , you hurted me . i hate you . "

jimin looks so vulnerable and frail right now .

he doesn't want to see his bestfriend like this . jimin is never like this . he doesn't deserve to be like this , he's been nothing but a sweetheart .