| xiii |

jimin

he grew all too familiar with it in a span of a week .

crying .

the hot rush of tears gliding down his face , the sticky tear tracks left behind , the blurriness of his vision following , the restricted amount of breathing he intakes due to clogged up airways , the blotchiness of his face , the tiredness in his stance , the broken mist across his eyes , the empty stretch of his lips in a smile .

the all too uncomfortable yet familiar feeling of everything in the uni .

he heaved up a sigh as he trudged heavily the halls of the arts and dance department again . he has been using the halls of the music department , which is a longer route by the way , the whole week .

he doesn't care anymore , let him bump the fuck with jungkook he doesn't care .

seconds upon minutes upon hours upon days of edged avoidance , terrifying himself and scaring himself out if his wits with so much of a glimpse at the back of the head of the younger.

but he's tired of it all .

" jimin !? oh my god i haven't seen you for days hyung !! " a tuft of chocolate brown locks obscured his vision for a moment , a ghost of smile slipping past his lips and a hand gently patting down the back of his overly squirmish taller dongsaeng .

" taetae , it's nice to see you too . "

" yah ! you have no idea how worried i was ! you have been avoiding us like the plague , even hoseok-sunbaenim !! "

the smaller's brows furrowed at that , forehead creasing in mild annoyance because excuse me , haven't you heard what your bestfriend did to me ?

" why don't you ask the youngest jeon , tae . i'm sure he can tell plenty from our encounter last time . "

bitter to the ears . harsh set eyes . tongue dripping with venom .

park jimin has never been more spiteful towards anyone than now .

taehyung sighed . it goes without speaking that jimin is converting the fear and trauma he felt during the encounter into hatred .

" hyung , give the kid a chance . you yourself knows about his tendencies . "

" i think the fuck not tae , he attempted to fucking rape me !! "

it couldn't be more worse that the youngest stopped at his locker , a couple of meters away from them.

revolt laced through jimin's eyes as his gaze flickered over to jungkook's .

even just the slightest shift in the air because of the youngest caused a frown to marr jimin's face .

jungkook's back visibly tensed at the older's following words . he is not deaf . and it stung him with how much hate they contained .

" don't expect us talking . i don't think he even deserves to fucking walk beside me after what he had done to me . "

jimin huffed , harsh glare trained at the back of the youngest's head as he walked .

jungkook bit his bottom lip as his body got pushed back by the older's shoulder , the hit filled with purposeful anger.

jimin scoffed because apparently he heard whimpers from the younger .

" you seem to have a penchant for blocking me every time we meet , jungkook . and still using your build like last time . as if you don't want to let me fucking escape . "

jungkook remained silent , eyes averted to the ground as the waterworks started to pile up in his eyes .

jimin continued walking with his jaw set and side eyeing the youngest , gouging out a reaction .

hurt . pain . regret . shame . anything .

he needed to let jungkook feel downright pathetic . much like how he did when jungkook was digging him deeper on the sofa with his arms pinned down and tied .

" hyung , just walk . leave him alone . please.  "

jungkook let out a barely there sniffle when he felt taehyung gripped his shoulder in reassurance , stepping in front of him . but jimin just grinned flatly :

" he deserves to be alone anyways . "

jungkook

his footsteps thundered down the halls . his breathing rapid . tears flowing freely down his face . yet , eyes void of everything was displayed for the whole uni to see .

he's well aware . he wasn't meant to be with anyone . something is wrong with him . he can't show love properly . nothing about him is proper .

words can't convey everything , actions are not enough , chivalry will lead to nothing , softness isn't the answer .

he thought being assertive will do . he thought being forward about is enough . he thought staking claim against everyone will be something .

the door slammed back to the wall of the abandoned practice room on 6th floor as his knees buckled , screaming in agony as his hands came up to cover his face and he can feel the steady flow down from his eyes .

chest heaving and heart aching , he let out another harsh scream .

far in a corner , on the mirror covered wall , a reflection of jungkook's trembling and pained form was present.

broken . shaking . ashamed . crying .

he knows he is meant to be alone . but hearing it from the one he loves fucking hurts .

👤ㅡ ily all for tolerating my delayed and out of sched updates :')))