| ii |

jimin

i saw u eating earlier at d garden
brush ur teeth w dis senpai :)))
♡♡♡

jimin eyed the tootbrush lying inside his locker . the slim object looks like as if it was taunting him to pick it up .

he had all reasons not to use the freakin tootbrush . one , how the fuck did the toothbrush even get there in the first place . two , whose toothbrush is that . three , is that shit clean . and four , he ain't getting caught with an iron man toothbrush in his mouth hell no .

just the thought of someone watching him enough to know where and when he fucking eats sends chills all over his body.

and so that's why he ended up leaving the tootbrush untouched and walked away to his fifth period with some juniors , health class .

jungkook

he was heartbroken , watching from afar as his senpai didn't notice his toothbrush in his locker .

he made sure to clean it before picking the lock in jimin's locker , he even made sure that it was his favorite toothbrush that his senpai will be using .

his lips turned into a frown as he thought that his senpai did not like iron man as much as he do .

" fuck , kook why are you still there !?! shit fuck fuck , we're going to be late for professor kwon fuckass shit !!! " jungkook tumbled out of his reverie when he saw his brother yanking him to health class and he instantly felt happy again because he will be taking a class with his senpai .

he took a seat with his brother at the very back of the room whilst jimin sat at front with some high as a kite kid . lance ? lee ? oh yeah , lay .

he's not much of a hindrance for jungkook so he won't kill the shit out of him .... yet .

" alright , today will be about transmittable diseases . " and jungkook started zoning out after that .

he surveyed jimin's back from where he was sitting and holy fuck was it majestic . he can trace the outlines of his senpai's back muscles from working out in the gym every now and then .

and jungkook may or may have not took a few shirtless pics of him lifting weights .

the thought made him chuckle as he felt the heat creeping up his cheeks .

he almost felt drool flooding out his mouth when jimin raised his arm to ask for something and goddamn look at those fucking arm veins oh lord .

" ah park , you're on the wrong page i see . let me put you on track . " jungkook squinted as professor kwon leaned forward and turned jimin's book to the page he was referring to . more so , jungkook felt like lunging towards the older man when he ruffled jimin's hair afterwards .

he felt a hand clasped around his wrist and he looked at yoongi who was restraining him from standing up and killing the professor while still reading their health book .

" keep your shit together , we're still in school . calm down kookie . "

jimin

what the fuck .

senpai , see u at gym later .
ur going to the gym
every tues and thurs right ?
don't forget ur xtra shirt .
♡♡♡

okay as nice as it is that someone cares for him he can't help but feel as if someone is invading his private life everyday while doing everything .

it's already creepy enough with the everyday notes about things that happened to him that he thought he only know .

but stalking about his routine ? oh god damn .

jungkook

he smiled as he watched him trudged out of school . and for sure , his senpai was heading to the gym as usual .

" yo , jungkook . let's go already , im itching to play overwatch . "

" you go ahead tae , im just going to do something . "

taehyung looked skeptically at him , he knows the younger is going to be doing his shit again but he can't help but be worried .

what jungkook is doing is wrong . though he just let him be . something is wrong with the younger but he just can't bring himself to stop him .

" what are you still going to do , yoongi-hyung doesn't get off till 6pm . it's only 4 . " jungkook patted taehyung's arm around his shoulder and gently shrugged it off , smiling as he turned to walk away .

" guess who's next taetae ... "

taehyung may or may have not shivered as he watched the younger's retreating back as jungkook walked towards the faculty room .