| xviii |

jimin

everything changed .

a week in after the dance practice incident , everything did .

jimin walks down the hall , a permanent smirk on the face as he basks in the gasps of shock and awe of probably most of the student population .

he did this on purpose . he thinks they will like it actually .

" oh shit what the fuck what happened to soft cherry blossom jimin , where he at !? "

again , jimin wants to smack jung hoseok in the face .

his grin just widened though as his footsteps slowly came to a stop , taking in his hyung's shocked face .

mouth agape , eyes almost bulging out and eyebrows furrowed . hoseok looks like an absolute lost fuck .

at least the reaction he is getting is quite better than he expected .

" good or bad , hyung ? " jimin reverted back to his shy smol self , hand coming up to tousle his newly dyed locks and messing it up more .

" boi , you literally changed from fairy jimin to king jimin when did you even dyed your hair !? it was still pink last saturday . " hoseok stepped closer to take a good look , picking up a thick silver strand of the younger's hair .

" jin-hyung did my hair yester -- oh gotta go ! i see jungkook already , bye hyung ! " jimin jerked back softly , beaming up at hoseok as he waved bye .

" whipped . "

" i heard you assface . "

hoseok gave him a wink and ran away before jimin even got the chance to hurl his bookbag at his hyung .

taehyung and jungkook , meanwhile , were walking on the opposite hallway with yoongi trailing not so far behind them .

he bit his lips , stopping a smile from surfacing when he saw the younger's distinctly furrowed brows from a distance , taehyung and yoongi probably bickering .

he saw jungkook puffing his cheeks up and strutted towards his not-so-near-not-so-far locker , making shooing motions at the two before turning around to rummage in his locker.

jimin felt his cheeks heat up as he realized that his footsteps were jerky , not sure if he is going to walk faster because that would make him eager or if he is going to walk slower than average because he'll still look obvious .

yes , jimin is admitting that he is somehow fond of the younger now . his own little yandere .

but he is obviously not expecting the younger's reaction . nope . nah .

and so , he completely missed taehyung's oh so cheerful good morning and praises about the silver hair plus yoongi's knowing little smirk .

oh jimin , can't you be more obvious ?
jungkook

" i'll get my books hyungs , you two go ahead . " jungkook muttered as he punched in his locker combination .

he heard feet shuffling , assumed that the two walked away finally , but jumped a bit when a pair of arms slinked around his waist from the back .

" taehyung i swear to go --- "

" yah , i dyed my hair and you won't even look at your hyung ? "

jungkook almost fell backwards when he realized who is hugging him . park jimin , you are such an ass .

he whirled around ,  a smile hidden as he feels the tight hold the older has on his waist . he loves it .

" so , what do you think ? does silver suits me ? "

oh jesus , jungkook almost choked his heart . silver looks fucking great on the older .

he gulped and looked down at the expectant eyes of the jimin , his bottom lip bitten as he waited for jungkook's answer . jimin was rocking on his heels , arms still around the taller's waist .

a hand came up from jimin's shoulders to the hair on the older's nape , stroking it softly as he gawked at how the stunning silver strands framed jimin's face perfectly .

not even startled when jimin started pushing against his head on the younger's palm , asking for more head pats .

" you look really good hyung . "

he thought he heard jimin purred , he almost had a heart attack .

" ah kookie , i love it when you do that to my hair . " jimin's eyes turn into little crescents and jungkook kind of visibly melted at the sight making the smaller chuckle and nuzzle more into jungkook .

yes , jimin and him became this close in a week .

jungkook stopped stroking and settled on pulling the older closer by the nape , the smaller falling easily on the younger and digging his face on the crook of the taller's neck .

he basked in the warmth emanating from the older , his other arm coming up to hug jimin around the shoulders .

who cares if they look stupid hugging in the middle of the hallway with students milling all around them . let them stare and judge , all he ever wanted is having his senpai in his arms .

" kookie , we should go . we can't be late . "

" sure hyung , i'll take you to your class . "

" then lunch later ? "

" lunch later . promise now let's go . "

it started with their pinkies , heat on both of their cheeks .

then their ring fingers , lips curled up in a small smile .

then their middle and index fingers , eyes meeting and crinkling with subtle affection .

and finally jungkook pressed his thumb over jimin's , both heads turned the opposite direction but both are feeling the same .

they are definitely getting used to this .

jimin

jimin squeezed the younger's palm clasped with his , feeling the difference between their fingers and the heat trapped between their hands , feeling a small smile and a faint hue on his cheeks .

he secretly stole glances at the taller while they walk to their first periods , hiding his face on his other hand whenever the younger gave him a cheeky grin after catching him staring .

i think im going gay for you , jeon .

👤ㅡ im sorry if this came out rushed and im sorry this is so late and out of sched my exams are next week and i have two sets of it so idk what to actually do im sorry . thanks for 2K btw guys omG JDJSJFSJFJ ILY ALL :'))

also yall , they're not together yet 😏😏 i just write like a really love deprived shit