| xxii |

jungkook

how strange.

last time he checked , he fell asleep with his head on jimin's arms and snuggling under the older's chin.

yet he woke up to an empty bed with the sheets tangling his limbs .

jungkook yawned , sighing , as he rolled over to the still warm right side of the bed .

" jimin-hyung ? " he called out , eyes still closed and lips morphing into a pout when he felt how dry his mouth is . oh shit , it's morning already .

he sat upright , stretching out like a cat , and scratched his bare tummy .

it was hot last night and it was an unconscious habit of his to sleep shirtless . you can't hear jimin complaining , either .

he groggily stood up and trudged towards his ajar bedroom door , jimin was either at his bathroom or downstairs .

seeing as no water running in his bathroom was heard , his hyung must be downstairs .

just as he stepped out the room did the mouth-watering aroma of bacon wafted around his senses , lingering and beckoning him to find it .

jungkook sleepily grinned as he half-rushed downstairs , already giddy at how his lover is giving him breakfast this morning .

and when he saw the back of his hyung facing his stove with a black apron on and his long sleeves folded up to his arms , he almost fell down .

it's disgustingly cute and domestic , and shit he's just in love .

" hyung ? "

jimin

he almost broke his neck and died .

when jimin turned around , he didn't expect to be attacked with his boyfriend's adorableness this early in the morning .

rubbing at his eyes , the taller was cutely leaning at the doorway with arms outstretched .

barely catching himself from slipping on the marble tiles in the jeon's kitchen , he drank in jungkook's appearance .

jungkook , pouting , walked towards him and encircled his arms around jimin's neck and looked down at his hyung , still pouting .

" hyung where were you ?? i wanted cuddles . " a barely awake whining jungkook with only black sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips is such a sight to see , jimin feels very blessed he can cry .

" oh kookie , im gonna buy you a shit load of sweatpants . you look beautiful ." jimin chuckled and stood up on his tip toes , hands going to resume their rightful places at the younger's firm ass , and mouthed at the taller's jawline .

" why are you doing breakfast , it's like 8 . in the early frickin morning . what are you ? "

" good morning to you too . and im gonna be off to somewhere by 9 , that's why . " hands trailing up to the taller's hair , jimin tugged the younger's head down , earning a startled gasp from jungkook , and smiled as he planted a soft kiss on the taller's lips before pulling away and resuming what he was before being interrupted .

he felt a grin covering his lips when arms came around his waist and a head was mushed contentedly at his nape .

" who are you going with ? "

the grin only went wider , ultimately slipping into a smirk as he heard the light protective undertone the younger's voice took in .

" someone you shouldn't be jealous of . "

visibly relaxing but still tensing , jungkook huffed and started placing small kisses on his nape . such a cute fuck .

" it's chanyeol hyung by the way . "

the older was sure he heard a faint growl from jungkook .

jungkook

calm down . calm down . calm down . calm down .

taehyung snorted beside him , crossing his arms and slightly grimacing at the sight he is currently seeing beside him .

he got dragged here by his ass of a bestfriend , giving up morning domesticity with his boyfriend , for this .

what the fuck .

" and here i thought we're done with jimin stalking 101 "

" i am not stalking . im just looking out for my boyfriend . "

jungkook's shoulders slumped down a tad , seeing jimin just feet away from where they are , because his boyfriend is with park chanyeol on a sunday morning instead of him .

hell , he was really overjoyed when his senpai finally , finally , accepted his approaches and suprisingly reciprocated him back .

but he can't help it exactly when he gets insecure , hurt and doubting at times because somehow he keeps on getting reminded that jimin didn't even liked him at first .

" hey . "

misty eyes met taehyung when he clamped a hand on his shoulder .

" jimin is not like that okay , hyung likes you . he really do . "

sighing , the younger nodded and defeatedly looked back at his lover across the cafe he and taehyung stayed in .

ignoring the slight twinge in his chest , he brought out his phone and shot jimin a text before standing up and dragged a half-confused taehyung back outside .

senpai ♡
november 14 , sunday
10:02 am

kookie ♡ : love u hyung
sent 10:02 am
.
.
.
read 10:05 am

senpai ♡ : kookie ?

senpai ♡ : smth wrong ?

senpai ♡ : im coming home

senpai ♡ : love u so much too

👤ㅡ nope , no angst yall can calm ur titties now aight .