| xii |

taehyung

" hyung no , i --- "

" no jungkook ! hell no !! i can't believe you actually went as far as that what the fuck !? and you're saying you love him !? this is how you love huh jungkook !? "

taehyung was fuming . hands on his hips and pacing around the vacant practice room on the 6th floor .

" tae i think you should -- "

" hyung i appreciate that you saved jimin but you left him alone ! with jungkook ! and jungkook has been stalking jimin's ass since the day he stepped inside this uni !! " taehyung backed yoongi to the wall , glaring down at him . the older remained stoic , simply shoving the taller away from him .

" at least i stopped him from doing anything . now would you please calm the fuck down !? we are still in school you fuck . "

huffing but sitting down , he chose the farthest seat he could get away from the two jeons .

there's only so much his mind and body could take with two hot blooded , competitive , arrogant pieces of cinnamon rolls full of restrained hyper-fuckery in the same room as him .

" nothing gives you the fucking right to tie someone the fuck up , regardless if you feel something towards that person . were you trying to rape him !? "

" no ! god no ! why would i hurt my senpai !? i just --- "

" what !? i can't even begin to think , for the life of me , why would you tie him up and be all over him if you're not sexually harrassing him !! "

the youngest bit his lip , feeling stupid for the actual reason why he climbed jimin that day . he felt shame biting its way up his neck , body subconciously curling upon himself .

" i ... i got jealous . "

taehyung lost his shit .

" you're always jealous and you're never like this !! "

" it's different this time !! senpai actually complimented someone better than me !! and i see that too !! and i just dont want to lose him because that someone .... is actually nice ... "

taehyung stopped himself from groaning . all because of that !? i mean , jesus what if that someone was a friend of jimin . honestly he just can't keep taking the younger's shit just because they're bestfriends .

" jeon jungkook , you're my bestfriend but what the fuck !? "

" hyung , he complimented someone ! because he was nice to senpai , and i agree ! senpai likes him , i can tell ... "

yoongi lift himself off the wall and took cautious steps to his younger brother who is picking at his nails , staring at nothing but thin air .

it was a pet peeve for the older but to jungkook , it was more like of a self induced coping mechanism . an attempt to hold himself back . and yoongi is smiling because he is really trying to restrain himself .

" hyung .. hyung , i just don't want to lose him to someone else .. that would be too much .. i thought ... i thought i was changing his mind ... i didn't ... i didn't really meant to hurt him ... "

taehyung's resolve slowly crumbled as broken sniffles finally slipped out from the youngest , yoongi finally laying a hand down the younger's head .

" hyung im sorry i didn't mean to hurt senpai ! or anyone ! i didn't know what actually happened until senpai was crying at our couch , saying he hated me ! im sorry ! "

taehyung , however , still stood his ground and looked away from the younger .

" your sorry won't change the fact that you tried to held jimin down against his fucking will , jeon . save it . "
yoongi glared at the taller , silently telling him to shut the fuck up and get his ass to wipe the youngest's tears off .

taehyung shook his head , walking towards the door of the practice room .

" you love jimin huh ? then if that person is better than you , let go of him . obviously if you can't get your shit together and act up all the time , you really are no better jungkook . i want you to get that to your head . you don't own jimin , nobody does . "

he opened the door handle and went outside , catching the start of jungkook's bawling session .

he clenched his jaw . making his bestfriend cry is hard for him . but he needs to understand that simply wanting jimin for himself wouldn't cut for it .

" the fu --- "

" i heard yells . thought it was you . turns out i was right . "

taehyung's eyes widened , a glisten of something wet caught in the other guy's finger .

widely stretched lips curled in a smile down at him that he almost took a step back from the intensity of his smile .

" how did -- were you looking for me ?? "

hoseok brought his hand down from taehyung's face and shrugged .

" jungkook seems to be avoiding everyone and everything jimin-related . he always leave first during dance practices so i don't get to talk to him . so i wanted to talk to you instead . "

taehyung froze . well shit , here he is still angry at jungkook yet he thinks he is off to save his ass again anyways  .

👤ㅡ hi guys im back from hell week and fresh as a baby hoe bc i finally finished my exams !!!