~Chapter 15~

~Roman's POV~

I pass all the laughing and smiling students as I exit the school, missing the feeling of Virgil's cool hand in mine. Almost as soon as I walk out though I feel that familiar hand in mine once again. I smile and look at him in his beautiful mocha-colored eyes, "Hey." I say simply.

"Hello, Princey." Virgil smirks when he says that and swings our arms back and forth. Half way to the dorms he speaks up again, "Do you want to come hang out at my dorm?" I stare wide-eyed at him. I quickly get excited at the thought of learning something new about him so I nod rapidly. He slightly smiles and we walk into the dorm building.

We walk up the stairs because the building lacks an elevator. We pass my floor and we go to the top floor, Floor 5. We walk to the end of the long, boring hall, it has no colorful decorations in it, when Virgil finally stops in front of a door. I heard him mumble something under his breath before he opened the door for me to enter.

Walking into the dorm I notice there is no natural light so it makes the place look gloomy. Gloomy fits Virgil though, so I like it. The color scheme consists mainly of blacks and purples and Virgil made them look good together. His dorm is bigger than mine in many ways. He has a bigger living room than mine with a large black, soft sofa and a sleek, black wooden coffee table. As he is showing me the rest of his place, he passed by the kitchen but from what I could see, he doesn't give that room much attention. He goes about halfway down his short hallway and points to the door at the end of the hall, "That's my room but you don't really need to see it unless you want to."

"I don't need to see it." I shake my head and say nonchalantly. He just shrugs a little and we walk back to the living room. We sit on the comfortable couch only centimeters away from one another. Virgil turns on his big tv and hands me the remote.

"I have YouTube on here and... I wouldn't mind watching Heathers..." Virgil spoke slowly. I squealed and glowed with delight as I found the full musical on YouTube. I pressed play and subconsciously snuggled up on Virgil. He happily sighted quietly and put his head on top of mine. I felt my eyes grow heavy after hearing Freeze Your Brain and I leaned up, not wanting to fall asleep yet.

"You can go to sleep if you want to, I don't mind." Virgil smiles and even though it's a small one it makes me grow warm and happy inside. I lay my head on Virgil's lap and close my eyes. I feel a fluffy blanket put on top of me and I snuggle even closer to Virgil. Falling asleep, I feel smooth, soft hands playing with my hair.

I'm sitting at Virgil's small, wooden kitchen table with a sketch pad in front of me. It has a halfway finished drawing of Virgil with a flower crown on with smirking expression on his face. His trademark look. I look up from the drawing and I see Virgil looking out his kitchen window that is to the left of him. Rain is falling outside and running down the clean window. Virgil's eyes seem distant but he looks happy.