~Chapter 17~

~Roman's POV~

Virgil soon wakes up and we sit away from each other, as I blush wildly. I get up and walk to his almost bare kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

"Do you want me to make you anything?" I ask, rubbing my eyes as I open a cupboard.

"No, I'm okay." Oh yeah, he doesn't eat much... but I haven't seen him eat at all since I met him.

"Come here." I demand, pointing at one of his kitchen chairs. He slowly gets up and drags himself over to the table. Then, I get to work. I make scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, and toast. I set up a plate for Virgil and I. After setting it on the table, I speak, "I haven't seen you eat at all. You are going to eat at least half of what's on the plate."

"But I-"

"No buts. Its unhealthy to eat as little as you do. Its the weekend, we have all day." He rolls his eyes and looks at the food with a disgusted look in his eyes. I watch as he hesitantly puts a piece of toast in mouth and barely even nibbles on it. "C'mon Virge. Just eat it." He shakes is head.

"I don't want to. You can't make me." He says nonchalantly. I shrug, seeing that he isn't going to eat, and I begin to eat. Virgil watches me eat but never touches his food. He is so freaking weird sometimes.

"Are you going to eat any of that?" Virgil shakes his head and hands me his plate. I eat only a little bit of his food before I grow full. As soon as I begin to get up Virgil does too except he grabs our dirty plates and utensils and he brings them to the sink. He cleans them quickly, dries them, and turns to me.

"So, what now?" He says with a small smile.

"Well... I was thinking,"

"That's never good." Virgil says, chuckling.

"Shush, "I chuckle, "Anyway, would you like to go on a walk with me at the nearby park later tonight?" I ask confidently. We are still on a schedule where we are awake at night. I look down at my feet until I feel Virgil's cool hand gently pushing my chin up so I could look at him. I blush wildly.

"I would love to. Meet me there at 10pm?" He asks smoothly. I smile and nod my head, my hair flopping in my face. He moves it away from my eyes and grins. "So, would you like to go home and get ready before our... date?" I smile widely again. A date!

"Of course, my dark prince. I'll see you then." He opens the front door for me and I walk, dazed, all the way to my dorm. How did I get so lucky to be able to go on a date with him? He truly is amazing. I grab a nice button up, blood red shirt to tuck into my white, skinny jeans. I put on my cleanest pair of white shoes and I comb my hair back. I sit back on my couch and check my phone for the time; 9:30pm.

I put my phone back in my pocket and I leave my dorm behind me. Quickly walking towards the park, I look around for people but find that there are none. They would all be in bed at the moment, sleeping the night away. Instead of sleeping, I am meeting a man I met only a week ago but grew an attraction to rapidly.

When I get there, Virgil is laying on a wooden bench looking at the stars. Tonight is a clear night so it is easy to see the them. I walk up to Virgil, "You look cute when you are relaxed." I state bluntly.

"Not as cute as you are all the time." He smirks and I feel my face grow warm. I've always loved flirting but no one ever really flirts back. He sits up on the bench and looks up at me since I am still standing. "You look wonderful," He stands up and sticks his arm out for me to hold, "Shall we?" I put my arm around his and we begin our walk.

"So, Virgil. Since this is technically our first date we should learn some new things about each other. Right?" I point out to him. He shrugs.

"I guess we could... So, what are you wanting to be when you graduate?" He asks me with what seems to be genuine curiosity.

Smiling, I answer, "I want to be an actor. I have a passion for it and I believe I'm good at it. What about you?" He looks at me for a moment.

"I still don't really know. I'm just happy to be learning, I guess." He sadly smiles and looks down at his moving feet. I remove my arm from around his to intertwine our fingers together.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out. You're a smart cookie." I smile. I've been doing that a lot lately.

"Yeah okay, Ro." Ro.

Ro. Ro. Ro. Ro. Ro.

That was in my dream last night.

I pull my hand away from his and I stop walking. Looking around for people, I see none so I push Virgil to a nearby bench. "Explain. Now." He looks up at me with a look that is almost mad but more sad.

"Why do I fuck everything up?" I hear him mumble to himself. "I fuck everything up. Anytime I get happy I mess it up!" He seems to be very quietly yelling to himself. "I can't believe I just did that."

"Virgil, what is going on." I ask sternly, he looks up at me almost like he forgot I was even there. He just shakes his head and puts his face in his hands. "You can't just keep referencing my dreams and then saying it is nothing Virgil! Because it is something!" I take a deep breath to calm myself down. I grab Virgil's hands and I set both of our hands in my lap. "Look at me." I say softly. He looks up at me and I look down at our hands for a moment. "Please explain. You can trust me, I won't tell anyone if that's what you're worried about." I look at him in his eyes now, "Please."

"You wouldn't believe me." He says, barely above a whisper. I don't know what he means by I won't believe him. I trust him so much and hopefully he trusts me. I will believe him.

"Virgil. I know we've only known each other for a week. I'm not normally one to rush into things... actually that's a lie but not relevant. I just can't help but feel as if I can trust you with my life. I hope you feel the same." I scoot more towards him, "I do need to know what is going on though, Virge. I can't just push this aside and forget it. It's too odd for me to do that."

"Roman. Everytime I tell someone they run away. They think I'm crazy and then I prove it and they just... run away." He says sadly. It looks as if he is about to start crying but no tears fall from his gorgeous eyes. I lean forward to hug him and he wraps his arms around me. He sets his chin on my shoulder.

"I won't run away. I promise." I whisper in his ear. He leans back and looks at me in my eyes.

"Say that again."

"I. Won't. Run. Away." I say slower as I look into his eyes. What he says next, I will never, ever forget.

"I'm a vampire, Roman."

//An extra long chapter for you guys! 1300 words! Thanks for 1,000 views! You guys rock!//