~Chapter 11~

~Roman's POV~

I walk out of my last class with a smile on my face. Hanging out with Virgil today definitely brightened my mood. I walk out of the doors of the campus and as soon as I do I hear a beautiful voice behind me.

"Hey Princey." Almost immediately I grin and turn around. Virgil is leaning against the brick wall with his hands in his pants pockets. He smirks before standing straight up and walking towards me.

"Hello my emo nightmare." I chuckle to myself because of the nick name.

"Wow, that hurts." He fake gasps. He is so cute. We begin to walk towards the dorms in sync. Our hands are so close but I'd rather them be grasped to together...

"So Virgil," I say grabbing his attention, "Wanna come hang out at my place?" He looks at me in the eyes again. I notice he does that a lot.

"Sure." He actually smiles and I feel my face get warm so I look at my shoes. I can almost see him tense up. When we get to the dorm he opens the front doors for me like a gentlemen.

"Thank you." Virgil nods silently and we walk up to my dorm with me in lead. I unlock the door and I open it so Virgil and go in first. I begin to show him around my place.

"This is my living room, obviously." I spin around the room, presenting my small living space to my chemically imbalanced romance.... my friend... ahem... I walk with him over to my tiny, cute kitchen. "I don't cook much but I know how to, I'm just too lazy sometimes..."

"If it makes you feel any better, I never cook." He chuckles to himself as if it was his own little inside joke. I walked towards my bedroom door but then stopped a few feet in front of it because he really didn't need to see it.

"That's my bedroom. We can just watch tv on the couch until you want to go to your place." I try to say nonchalantly. He smirks at me and walks towards my white couch. My white comforter is still on it and as soon as Virgil sits down he lays it over himself but leaves enough for me on his left side. I leisurely walk over and I sit by him, becoming engulfed in the blankets. I turn on Parks and Recreations and we watch it silently.

Breaking the silence, I yawn. I curl up into a ball and I lay my head on Virgil's shoulder. He flinches and tenses up but allows me to do it anyways. His skin is... unusually cold.

"Hey Virgil?" I say tiredly. I look up at him.

"Yes?" He doesn't look tired at all. But he still does look devastatingly handsome. His hair is a little out of control with his hair in his face.

"Do you need more blankets? You're really cold." I say putting more of the blanket on him even though he hasn't responded yet.

"No, I'm good. You can just rest, it's fine." He says quick, without stumbling over his words. I just nod slowly and lay my head back on his shoulder gently. I close my eyes and I fall asleep fast.

Calm. I feel so relaxed. I open my eyes and I see a flowery opening. I sit up slowly with a smile on my face and I look around. There is a variety of flowers everywhere and the clearing is surrounded by thick oak trees. I look to my side and I see Virgil laying in the tall grass with a smile on his face and a small purple flower in his hair.

"Ah, my chemically imbalanced romance." I smile towards Virgil and he opens his eyes. He sits up and leans on his shoulder, also smiling.

"Yes, my Prince Charming?" I lean forward and hug his cold body. Why is he so cold? I lean away from the hug after a few seconds and I don't see Virgil... I see a creature with pasty skin and glowing red eyes. I feel something warm and sticky on my neck and I reach up to feel it. I look at my hand and there is blood on it. I look back up towards the monster and now it has blood... my blood, dripping from its lips. I scream and I try to stand up by I can't. I can't move.

I see Virgil appear from behind the being and he immediately slays him. Like, immediately. I stand up quickly and I run into his arms crying.

"W-What was t-that?" I say, stuttering a lot. He just shakes his head and snaps his finger.

I wake up cold on the outside but warm on the inside. I realize that I'm laying in Virgil's arms and I grin to myself. I need to get up, I don't want to think about my nightmare. I get up slowly in order to not wake him up and I head to the kitchen. I want to make pancakes and bacon for us for breakfast. I try to be as quiet as possible but I drop a frying pans trying to grab it from one of my cabinets.

Virgil, rubbing his eyes, stands up and walks over to me, "You don't have to make anything for me. I'm not even that hungry."

"Okay, I was trying to be polite but I guess I'm too clumsy to cook." I chuckle to myself as I put things away. Virgil walks over and begins to help me.

"Yeah, you'd probably break something or hurt yourself. I'm glad I stopped you from cooking." He says sarcastically. I giggle as I put away the last of the items I got out. Virgil and I walk to my living room again and that's when he turns to me.

"I have to go get clean clothes for school tonight, I'll see ya then." Virgil hugs me and leaves right after he does. I look at the door he just left through for a few seconds, I can't believe he stayed the night... even though it was accidental. Last night was so fun...