~Chapter 10~

~Virgil's POV~

After about an hour of sitting in the classroom I hear Roman, I know its him because of his foot pattern, walk in. He doesn't even hesitate when he comes in; he walks straight towards me. I don't move away from him or anything when he comes over because I am trying to be more comfortable around him. He gracefully sits down next to me and looks at me. With an intake of breath, I start the conversation.

"Hello Roman. How are you?" I ask him genuinely. He seems happy today, which is a good thing. I look at him directly in his eyes. They are a beautiful shade of light brown. I love people's eyes because they are really a window into people's soul. Roman doesn't respond for a minute, seeming to be lost in my own eyes. He shakes his head and cutely smiles before actually saying something.

"I'm great now that you're here. And you?" He says in a princely voice. Slightly smirking, I respond swiftly.

"I'm doing well, thank you for asking." I say kindly. After I say that Roman sort of zones out. He looks as if he is observing every part of me. I grow insecure quickly. I look around as the classroom fills up fast. The professor even starts talking and Roman still is looking at me so I clear my throat hoping that he would focus.

After a while of the professor talking I gently poke Roman on his shoulder and I hand him a note. He opens it quietly and reads it with a smile on his face. He is so adorable. He writes his response down and discreetly passes it back to me. I open it carelessly.

I was fine, am fine. I was just speechless because I noticed your amazing appearance...

If I could blush I would have. His not so subtle flirting is charming. Since Roman is watching me I put on one of my signature smirks as I write my response. I look around and hand it back to Roman. I wasn't even looking at him but I could tell he was blushing. He does that a lot. He casually puts the note on my desk and I read it.

Thank you and any time my dark prince.

I smile and roll my eyes at his gushiness. I put it in my unused, black folder.

"Want to walk with me to drama after class?" I say in a hushed voice but the professor hears me anyway. He has a smug look on his face when he calls to me.

"Mr. Nerve. Did you hear me?" He asks me. I roll my eyes. Of course I heard him. I hate it when people interrupt my conversations so I decide to prove him wrong.

"You said that Joseph Stalin's real name is Ioseb Besarionis Jugashvili but he changed it in the 30's because it means Man of Steel." I say with confidence. I really want to make him embarrassed. And it looks like I did when he scoffs.

"Don't talk in class." The professor says awkwardly. Ha, I won that one. Gotta love the little things in life, right? I love making people who think they are superior fall. In the nicest way possible. Roman looks towards me.

"I would love to walk with you." He says almost inaudibly to a humans ear. I nod towards him and I look down at my desk. Is the walk with Roman to class going to be awkward? What are we going to do? Is he going to sit by me in drama or his he going to go off with his other friends? The bell rings and I stay seated until everyone else leaves. Roman and I got up and sauntered off towards drama.

My worries were for nothing because our walked only consisted of comfortable silence. And once we get to the drama room I go towards my normal seat and when I begin to sit down I notice Roman sits next to me again and I smile. The teacher, Patton I believe his name is, gave us a partner assignment. We have to mimic each others movement as if we are looking into a mirror.

Roman waves his hands around in circles and then jumps up and down. I follow every one of his moves with ease. Its then my turn and I dance provocatively, trying to be silly. Roman laughs hard and clumsily dances around in an attempt to follow me. Like I said before, he is extremely adorable. By the end of the class we are almost dying of laughter.

The bell rings to go to our next class and we grab our very contrasting bags to head to our next classes together. We sit by each other the whole day until I have to leave because of my lack of a last class.