"That's my room," of fucking course it is... Yoongi thought as he nodded, his owner walking ahead and pointing to another room. "This is Jimin's room, excuse the toys, he doesn't clean up after himself and is in need of being scolded." Yoongi watched as his new owner kicked a stuffed animal into the corner of the room.

Yoongi looked around the messy room once more, taking in the multiple toys and clothes that littered the floor. "Jimin's going to be in trouble if he doesn't clean this up," he heard his new owner groan under his breath.

Yoongi dipped his head from out of the room and followed his new owner to another bed room. "This one," he pointed to the plain looking room with the pale blue walls and grey carpeted flooring. The ceiling was also decorated with white lily flowers that brought a little life to the stale looking room.

"This is your room."

Yoongi stared at the empty room for a second before scoffing, catching the attention of his owner. "Is there a problem?" he asked politely and Yoongi nodded.

"How come this room doesn't have a bed?" Yoongi's eyes scanned the room once more. "Or any other necessities a basic bedroom needs.."

The owner laughed lightly, "That's because I didn't know if I was going to get approved to adopt a hybrid. So therefore, I didn't buy any furniture, sorry." He clasped his hands comfortably together. Yoongi frowned and glanced at the room again. "Where will I sleep then?"

His owner stepped back and began walking again. "Either with me, jimin, or on the couch."

To hell with the idea of him sleeping in the same room as that smiley faced horse or that sugar high mut. Yoongi would rather sleep on the couch. It'd be better than sleeping on the floor or on the mats at the hybrid shelter.

With a unintentional pout, yoongi followed the cheerful man to another door, this one being the bathroom. "Jiminie! It's time for you to get out!" He yelled through the door and there was a muffled reply. He turned to Yoongi and smiled. "You can put your stuff in the room. We'll go shopping for some food you might like im a little bit."

Nodding, Yoongi made his way back to his room, but stopped as soon as a question popped up. "What's your name?"

"Hoseok." He beamed, leaning against the closed bathroom door. "Also known as Hobi to my friends."

Yoongi nodded and walked off, setting his stuff in the empty room and going downstairs. He looked around once he got to the main room and saw the comfortable looking couch from earlier.

He wanted to lay on it.

He sat down on it at first, still weary of the fact that Hoseok could enter any moment. Then he leaned back on the plastic covering, trying to take in the smell of his new home.

It still smelled bitterly of the Hoseok guy.

Not so much as wet dog anymore.

Yoongi closed his eyes and took in the sounds of the house, and neighborhood. His black ears stood mixed in his equally black hair as he heard a few cars go down the street. he then heard a loud giggle following by a victorious laugh of what sounded like a child.

"Hobi! Let's go!"

Yoongi's eyes shot open and he instantly sat up straight, staring at the sight before him.

There he stood, in stark white shorts that came up just above the knees, a wrinkly peach shirt that hung off of the shoulders, and long mixed matched knee socks. He looked like a toddler.

"Jimin get back in here!" yoongi stared at the boy named Jimin who huffed and rolled his eyes as Hoseok entered the living room again.

"Nooo! Hobi, Jiminie don't like!"

"I don't care if you don't like it, you're going to go put those clothes on or I'm leaving you here with Tony!" Hoseok threatened as he pulled Jimin by his over sized shirt.

Tony was the name of Jimin's stuffed cat. Also the name of his old friend in America.

"Noo! I don't want to stay with Tony! Jiminie wan' go with hyung..." Unconsciously enough, the Little would sometimes slip into third person while in littlespace.

"Then stop making a fool of yourself in front of the new house member and get dressed properly." Hoseok's stern voice ordered. Yoongi almost flinches at the tone.

Jimin was about to protest when he turned to look at Yoongi, the latter staring back at him with a deadpan face.

"New house member? Is Hobi replacing J-Jiminie?" the wolf hybrid asked, tilting his head slightly as sadness emitted from him like a storm.

"No," Hoseok sighed and motioned to Yoongi. "This is Yoongi. He's your hyung who'll be staying for a few weeks to try it out."

"So Hobi keepin' Jiminie?" with a slightly relieved facial expression and chopped up sentences, the wolf hybrid asked slowly, as if not totally sure.

"Yes baby, now let's get you dressed so we can take Yoongi to the store, mkay?" Jimin nodded before skipping off to change his clothes. Hoseok looked to yoongi who seemed to be confused as to why Jimin, a grown man about the age of 21, was acting like a toddler. Hoseok gave a stressed smile to reassure him.

"Jimin is in little space right now. I'll explain more about it later but I really want to make it to the store before it closes." Hoseok waited for a sign of life from Yoongi, in which the other only blinked.

There was a thump from the other room, and a cry of pain. Hoseok huffed and ran to help the hybrid Little who ended up tripping while pulling on some pants.

Yoongi stood up from the couch just as Hoseok came back with Jimin's hand folded in his, swinging it back and forth. The little is dressed properly in jeans and a random grey sweater which looked better than dress shorts and knee socks.

Yoongi could sense the energy emitting from the younger and he would've probably smiled if he wasn't so uncomfortable.

It was weird suddenly living with two people you didn't know. Plus the house smelled weird and from what Yoongi could tell, Hoseok smelled weird as well. Maybe it was because Hoseok is weird..

Jimin smelled of some type of expensive shampoo, as he just had gotten out of a bath. So he didn't smell weird.

Hoseok led yoongi and jimin out to his car, letting Jimin take the front seat while yoongi got in the back. Hoseok made sure they buckled their seat belts before starting the car, turning on the radio a bit to clear the slightly awkward air in the car.

"Jimin, once we get to the store, you can't be in little space, okay."

He didn't know that it'd be harder to pull someone out of a headspace that made them feel safe rather than putting them in it in the first place.

Yoongi will be in for a surprise.

.............
A/N:
Finally!! Chapter one!! I can't wait to show you guys this book, it's going to be amazing!! 💙💙💙