1 - y o o n g i

Unedited
.......

This is bullshit, the hybrid inwardly groaned, clenching his teeth as he was dragged into the weird smelling house of his new master.

Weird smelling because it smelled like him.

The him who smelled weird...

Yoongi couldn't put a name to it but he smelled like an old sewing machine, apricot pudding, powdered sugar, wet dog, and some weird peachy type smell.

Okay, Yoongi may have been exaggerating a bit but it did smell like peaches, apricot pudding, and wet dog. One of the reasons being because a boy stood in front of them. Them being Yoongi and his new master. Where? His master's living room.

He hated the name master.

And hell be risen if that smiley faced ass horse were to expect Yoongi to call him that.

Yoongi's attention was stolen from his thoughts as the his new 'master', spoke up. "Jimin, what are you doing?" His new master seemed to be upset and honestly Yoongi was too. There was a naked hybrid standing on the living room carpet, water dripping from his stringy hair, damp wolf ears up in alert and extra droplets trickling down his exposed milky skin as he shyly held his hands in front of his 'prince parts'.

Well there's the wet dog smell..Yoongi thought as he stood aside and watched the situation fold out, paying more attention to the surroundings of the house.

"I-I was taking a bath...but then I smelled someone else so I came to check it out." The hybrid said, shifted on one foot to another nervously. Yoongi could sense his nervousness and questioned if his new master was the mean type. They type that abused their hybrids or sells them off to trafficking rings.

"I'm sorry Hobi-hyung. I won't do it again." Jimin held up a thumb to reassure the elder who smiled. "Why don't you go finish up and then I'll introduce you to Yoongi later, hm? He's the hybrid I've been talking about adopting." Yoongi watched as his new owner ruffled the wolf hybrid's hair with a smile before the little one ran off to the bathroom once again.

Yoongi took in the surroundings of the condo, looking from the polished birch wood flooring to the white azaleas that painted the ceiling. The walls were painted a nice cream color while the furniture, such as the couch, loveseat, and a few bar chairs, were black leather and had a plastic covering on it. As if it was brand new and not meant to be touched.

Yoongi smiled.

He could totally fuck up that couch.

His eyes laid on a medium sized water fountain that sat on a side table just beside the steps leading up stairs. It was about two feet high, cute little pond like pebbles lay at the bottom of it while the water ran through the filter and spat back out of the top again.

The hybrid was intrigued.

He began to make his way over to the fountain to touch the crystal water when he was stopped by the voice of his new owner.

"Yoongi, shoes." The hybrid turned towards the man and frowned, but soon kicked off his sneakers as he had forgotten to do it earlier. He, of course, continued his route to the captivating water fountain.

"Ah, so you like the fountain?" His new owner walked up next to him, arms crossed over his chest as he gave a kind smile. "It used to have a few fish in it until one of them got sucked up in the filter. Jiminie was quite horrified to see bloody water spill out from the top." He let out a laugh and tapped Yoongi on the back.

"How about you grab your stuff and I'll show you to your room?" He watched as Yoongi grabbed his bag and follow him up the stairs. The first room that came into sight was a nice, vintage styled room with blankets that matched the soft hues of sky blue and light grey on the walls. The bed itself looked rather comfortable, a king size, it had to be by the looks of it. Yoongi hoped he'd get to sleep on it at least once, for it truly did look warm and cozy.