78

Mike and eleven walked together and walked off to the crowd, I smiled as they did so.

"What was that all about?" Will asked, I turned to him and furrowed my brows. "What happened, the headache, your nose bleeding?" He asked.

"Uh, well, I can see into eleven," I said, kept dabbing my nose with the tissue mike gave me. He gave me a weird look.

"You can see into eleven?" He asked. I nodded "what do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, when she disappeared, I touched one of her ashes, somehow it's made me capable to see her," I stopped. "Remember in the science corridor?" I asked and he nodded. "It was because she was in the corridor behind us," I said, smiling. "Sometimes I see her in my dreams," I said and he smiled.

"So that'll happen every time she's around?" He asked, I nodded.

"Well maybe it'll wear off when it happens more often," I said. The song every breath you take played in the background, I watched the kids dance as the song played. "Let's go dance again," I said and stood up, I took his hand and he held it tightly.

We went back to our space and I put my hands around his neck whilst he put his at my waist, a little tense but he relaxed. The song continued playing into it's chorus. I hadn't had control of my body and randomly started to cry, just looking into his light green eyes made me feel overwhelmed.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. I quickly wiped my eyes.

"I'm not crying it's just my allergies," I laughed it off. He held my hand.

"No it isn't," he said and looked me seriously in the eye.

"It just feels like we met yesterday, and the upside down felt like it wasn't there, but it was and now we're here," I told him and he just smiled, he pulled me in and hugged me tight, still swaying to the song.

"I love you so much (y/n)," he said quietly, resting on my shoulder.

"I love you too, Will," I said, a few more tears falling down my face.

He pulled away suddenly and quickly put his lips on mine, I could feel butterflies in my stomach that burst into fireworks.

"Remember when we first did that?" I asked, he smiled nodding

It was on a Ferris wheel at a fair down town, we got to the top he was nervous I started cradling him and he suddenly kissed me, I was worried about somebody watching at first but went back in.

we pulled back in for a hug and continued swaying till the song finished, please let me be in this moment forever.

the end.

now we gotta wait till next year for the prequel 😢😢.