37

I put my bicycle inside the bike rack and adjusted my jacket as I leant onto the metal poles for the boys to arrive. A car screeched round the corner and parked in a parking spot and music blasted through the closed windows.

A ginger haired girl stepped out, her skateboard covered half of her body as she stepped out and slammed the car door behind her.

"(Y/n)," I heard her call, she planted her skateboard on the ground and quickly skated towards me. I smiled weakly and waited as she skated and lifted her board back up to her waist. "How are you?" She asked, smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay," I replied, he smile turned turned into a frown.

"That's not normal," she said.

"What?" I mumbled and furrowed my brows.

"I've been told by many people at this school that you're loud, bubbly, talkative, you mumbling," she paused and raised her brows. "That's not normal," she pouted.

"I've said what wrong with me like two times already, I feel like I'm telling Fox News Jesus Christ," I whined, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry," she apoligized, stepping back and leant on her skateboard.

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault," I told her. She stood up from leaning into her skateboard.

"Good," she said. I furrowed my brows and she widened her eyes. "Oh, no, I didn't mean it that way," she said, I smiled and she giggle a little.

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone yell at my right. I quickly whipped my head to the voices direction and saw two boys come riding down, lucas at the front and mike at the back. "What's max doing here?" Mike asked as he got off his bike.

"We was just talking," I told him, lucas got off his bikes and shoved them into the bike racks, along with mike too.

"Well I'm gonna look for dart," lucas said and started to walk away. "We all agreed to it last night," he said, max an mike followed after him.

"I didn't," I yelled, their backs turned to me and I had no choice but follow after them.