11

it was around midnight. Me and will cuddled up in the sheets, drowning in our dreams as the night went.

"Thank you so much, (y/n)," eleven thanked, I held her tiny, weak hand in mine. The last slingshot was heard before I heard a colossal bang on the chalkboard, all the boys stood back, shock running across their bodies as they watched the scene before them.

Eleven got up, her chin tilted more to chest than before, she glared at the monster with hate.

"Eleven stop!" Mike yelled, running towards her, she swung her arm back and pushed him far from where she was, up against the test tube cupboard.

She walked slowly towards the creature, lights flickers violently. She paused, turning her head over her shoulder.

"Goodbye mike," she whispered, staring weakly to his fragile body that was pushed back by her. He watched her look away, tears stung at the corners of his eyes, ready to fall down his cheeks.

"No more," she told the demogorgan. She raised her right hand towards his stomach, clawing at the tips. The demogorgan screeched, his horrifying cries echoed across the room. I grabbed my hands over my ears pressing down on them harshly, the roars that came from him, still going through my body.

I watched as the strange particles surrounded the small girl, as she put all her energy onto killing the thing, a white light shone from his stomach, beaming to eleven. The particles left his body and clumped together around eleven, and poof! She was gone.

I bolted up from the bed, sweat crawling from my neck and forehead. I was breathing suprisingly so hard I thought I could of passed out already but managed to stay awake. I calmed myself down, wiping the sweat off my head, looking around. Where's will?

"Will?" I whisper shouted, patting on the bedsheets to see if anybody was lying down. Nobody was to be seen apart from me. I slung the sheets off my body, walking over to the door, opening it quietly.

I felt a small, winters breeze pass my shins. Looking towards the corridor. I tip-toed slowly down it, following where the air came from. I walked further down and looked to my left, the front door open and will stood outside.

"Oh, shit!" I cursed under my breath, I slightly jogged to the door, standing outside listening to wills heavy breathing and watched as his body shook, staring fearfully at the sky. "Will!" I yelled, grabbing his by his arms, shaking them, trying to snatch his attention. "Will! Listen to me! It's (y/n)! Wake up!" I yelled, shaking his arms more aggressively. He blinked and looked down to me.

"(Y/n)?" He asked, his voice full of fear and broken.

"Oh my god, will," I said, hugging him. "I though I lost you," I said, hugging his tight. I heard him sob into my chest, I try to help by rubbing his back, but I couldn't help crying too.