34

I rode my bike down the streets of curly county, wiping away the tear stain that remained on my cheeks when I left the school grounds.

I could've done something, pushed him so that the monster wouldn't get him, take me instead, we could've ran, instead of standing our ground. If only I had more damn balance I wouldn't of fallen to the ground when he blew me off, then I wouldn't of gotten rid of contact of the upside down.

I smeared the tears that crawled down my face when I came onto my porch, throwing my bike on the ground. I pushed through the door, letting a massive bang irrupt. My mom walked around the corner, my dad looked up from the television. They searched my red, wet face. I inhaled and stood looking at my parents, I felt my bottom lip tremble and I collapsed to the ground, tears poured from my eyes, bucket full of my tears filled the living room.

My parents rushed to me and picked me up, hugging my tight. They asked me multiple questions, why are you crying? What happened.

"I'm a monster, I'm messed up!" I yelled, my heart rate quickened, I tried to pull away from my parents but they pulled me back. "I'm terrible! Im a monster! I'm the worst! He probably hates me! I could've done something!" I yelled again. My mom held my face so I could face her and she looked through my eyes.

"What's happened?" She asked, my dad stood besides her, holding my fragile body.

"It's not over," I said and she looked at me strange. "Last year, when will was missing, and he was in another world, it's come back for him, I could've helped him mom! I could've saved him from the monster! But I couldn't! I think it got him!" I cried and tears were smeared on the apples of my cheeks.

"Hey, calm down, breathe," my mom told me, stroking my hair. "Breathe, you're panicking, calm down," she said, I slowly breathed in, looking towards my mom, and out. "Good girl," she encouraged me. "Well done," she said. "In and out," she again told me. I breathed in and back out. My heart rate was still at a certain pace, but it managed to slow down at a almost normal heart rate.

"Now, tell us what happened," my dad said, looking at me and stroked my back.

"Well," I started. Inhaling a shaky breath. "Remember the night I stayed at the hostpital with will? The government went to lucas', dustin's, mikes and our house?" I asked and they both nodded. "Well then you'll remember that will went into another dimension, correct?" I asked, they both nodded again. "Well me a-and mike were thinking that maybe the episodes wills having aren't episodes and are real, like true sight," I told them. "So then today after school he had another episode but I think the monster got him, and I could've stopped it, but I didn't, it's got him!" I cried, and my mom hugged me, holding her hand to my head, allowing me to cry.