46

Darkness fell across Hawkins, Joyce, Bob, Mike, Will and I were still inside of Joyces car and still trying to work out we're hopper was. Joyce and Bob almost argued over where hopper could be, trying to work out the map.

"Turn right," will spoke, facing his mom.

"What?" Joyce asked, taking her eyes off the road.

"I saw him," will spoke seriously, joyce looked infront of her.

"Where?" He asked.

"Not here, in my now memories," he told her and it clicked in her head, not Bobs however.

"In your what," Bob asked, leaning over to try look at will.

"Turn right!" Will yelled and Joyce turned her wheel. Speeding past whereever the hell we were. A sign with paint marked on it, Joyce quickly turned the wheel again to see Hoppers car an quickly pulled the brakes, everyone shouted up from their seats when she stopped, mike and will both grab me knowing that I didn't have my seatbelt on.

"Is everyone okay?" Joyce asked, holding her wheel looking behind her.  We nodded and she opened her car door, Bob did the same too.

"Holy fuck," I said at random, an the boys looked to me. "I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get home." I said. The boys slightly giggled at my statement. We watched as joyce got given a shovel and stabbed into the ground, throwing the shovel and asking Bob to get her down. Will unlocked his seatbelt and opened the car door. Mike followed along and I decided to just go after them.

Bob was no where to be seen, the ditch in the ground remainder nobody beside it and you could slightly hear Joyces calls out to hopper.

Vans rapidly drove their way towards us, similar white vans with the blue stripes. Three vans came driving down and parked where ever, soldiers came running out of the back whilst men wearing long black coats came out the front.

The soldiers scattered to where the ditch was, holding some sort of gun and they got down, the men with the black coats on investigated the surroundings.

The three of us looked to each other, fear hidden in our eyes.

We walked slightly closer to the ditch and will suddenly fell to the ground, clutching at his stomach and crying out in pain.

"Will, what's wrong?" Mike asked, holding onto his shoulder as Will twitched.

"Will, what's happening?" I asked, holding onto his arms from behind him. He continued to twitch and give out scared cries to what was happening to him. But then he laid flat on his back, fingers stretched out, his eyes rolled back and his mouth wide but pouted.

"Shit," Mike said out loud, stepping back, I took my hand away but hesitated to bring it back. "(Y/n), what are you doing?" He asked.

"It might work this time," I told him and he quickly picked me up.

"No, it won't work, look at him (y/n), do you really think it's going to work?" He asked me, holding my arms. I pushed him back and leant down to will, holding onto his shoulder.

A black room, nothing but blackness was seen with water at my feet.

"(Y/n)!" I heard a boy yell behind me, I quickly turned and Will was again clutching his stomach on the ground, rocking back and forth, I ran to him and held his neck behind my elbow an held him up to hug him. "It hurts!" He screamed, tees falling down his cheeks. "It burns (y/n)!" He screamed again. "The soldiers!" he yelled, looking up to me with his hurting eyes. "It burns!" He again screamed and held his stomach.

I fell back on the dirt, Joyce had hold of my shoulder.

"What's going on?" Her, Bob and Mike all looked at me strangely as my breathing quickly and heart rate increased.

"The soldiers," I said, standing up. "It's burning will," I yelled, Joyce looked at me petrified, and stormed off to a man in a black coat that stood around the scene of Will having a seizure.

"Stop them soldiers right now!" Joyce yelled at the mans face.  "It's killing my son! Look at him!" She again yelled and pointed at Will.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we have I keep the fire going-" the told her, her eyes filled with rage and she again yelled.

"And leave my son to die! Stop it now!" She screamed at his face, he stood back a bit and took out his walkie talkie.

"Stop the burning, let's go boys," he spoke into the machine, a beep followed it. I looked at Will and he went back to holding his stomach and crying in pain.