31

"I can't find him," mike told us once he came back to the group, I was in the state of hugging a petrified Will Byers and the others chatted amongst each other.

"So he's missing?" Dustin asked. Mike nodded, inhaling deeply. "That's just brilliant," he said, rubbing his face and folded his arms.

"Okay, we're gonna need to split up," mike suggested. "I'm gonna look around the west, Dustin will look south, Lucas you'll look north, (y/n) and Will you're looking east," he told us. "Everybody got it?" He asked, the whole group nodded.

"Okay guys, bring your super-coms and put your bags in here," I said, still holding will as I opened the door. Everyone nodded, lucas, dustin and mike walked inside, taking out their super-coms and walked off to their directions.

"Mike!" Max yelled for mike, her skateboard leaning on her hip, mike quickly turned around. "What am I doing?" She asked. I heard mike sighed from the end of the corridor.

"Go home," he told her and walked away, leaving max to do nothing but stand there, she put down her skateboard and leant on it.

"Go look on the field or something," I told her, she jumped slightly at my voice but nodded, walking down to where the field was.

It was just me and will hugging, however I changed that by grabbing his hand and walked through the east hall.

it's bloody 10:47pm, I'm trying to sleep but there's a spider on my roof above my bed and I don't know what to do.

ITS MOVING.