32

We held our super-coms in our free hands, walking down past Ms Cheeks classroom and Mr Deacon holding tight in each others hand.

I winced at the sharp pain at the corner of my mind. Gritting onto my teeth when I fell down somebody's locker. I let go of wills hand, raising it do my head and pressed hardly onto it. My vision blurred, I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to retain the pain, as I opened my eyes, blur covered the corridor and I saw a small boy bend down to me.

"Oh my god, (y/n) are you okay?" He asked, holding onto my arms. "Whats wrong? Tell me what's wrong," he begged, he held his hand onto my cheek, stroking it and placed his hands back to my arms. I blinked a couple times, trying to bring my vision back. It felt like when I got hit with a basketball once before, you're vision clears for a second but then blurs and continues to do so as many times you blink.

The pain grew and I gritted my teeth harshly, hunching over my knees. I could see the corridors, slightly blurry, I could hear mike, through the super-com and in my head, muttering to himself. 'Where'd you go you little bastard,' he asked himself, it looked to the side, walking through the corridor and looked both ways and took a right.

The headache disappeared, my vision focused and I saw saw will looking towards me. I furrowed my brows, seeing my chest go up and down.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Everything was clear, Will asking me questions, my vision and my head.

"I think," I replied.

"What happened?" He asked me, still holding onto my arms.

"I don't know, it was like I was someone else," I told him, rubbing my temples. He quickly put me in an embrace. I felt a warm liquid run down my nose, like some cold. I went to go touch and looked down to blood on my finger.

"Your bleeding!" He cried, pulling away and looking to my nose. I wiped my nose with the hem of my shirt, since their the same colour, and tucked it back into my jeans.

"Are you sure you okay?" He asked, I nodded and helped me up.

"Hopefully that won't happen again till we find dart,"I said, taking his hand.

"Hopefully," he replied. We continued the journey through the corridors.