71

It's no more than a week till the snowball. We've gotten our tickets, Will and dustin had gotten their suits already, max has gotten her dress, today I decided to go out and find an outfit with my mom.

We had gone into town and walked into some stores that looked cheap enough for a dress but was insanely expensive. We then decided to go into a regular store with clothes and had a look from there.

My mom forced me over to the dresses, even though they're my worst enemies I went along with it anyways. She took different types of dresses and put it up against me, looking towards it, sometimes flicking my hair about then putting the dress back, she had two dresses already in her hands, one dark blue that had frills around the neck, sort sleeves and bottom of the dress. One was yellow, simple with it being tight torso up and loose when at the bottom, had then weird collars attached to it, short sleeves too. She held up a pink one, it was pretty, she kept it in her stash of dresses, it was a one sleeve one, frills on one sleeve and it poofs out at the skirt.

a dress I liked that she pulled out and placed against me was also pink, had a thick straps going towards the neck but back onto the back of the dress, a few sequins on the torso area, the skirt was flowy and the back was more extended than the front.

She decide to leave all the dresses and took her little stash and I to the changing rooms. She handed me the clothes and waited outside to see what I looked like. I put on the ugly blue dress with the frills and she didn't like it on me either, I tried on the the yellow one and she instantly said no, not my type of style I guess? I tried on the one sleeve dress she didn't like it either, thank god. Eventually I put on the other pink one, the sequins itched as I wore it, when I came out my mom loved it. She stared at me like it was prom not some cheesy dance.

I got my original clothes back on, some shorts, my dirty trainers and Duran Duran t-shirt, along with my acid washed jacket. My mom hung the clothes we didn't want in the clothing rack for staff to put back she bought the dress, also some light pink flats.

yo yo, thinking if making another book since this ones coming to an end, have y'all got any ideas for it? If so message me or comment! 💗