75

Me and max got drinks had a plate from the buffet, some songs like the ghostbusters theme song and I think we're alone now. We danced a few times but stayed around our table so no one could take it even though all our rubbish is on it.

Whilst dancing I Max looked behind me and I stopped looking over to the door seeing Mike, Lucas and Will was registering.

"Shit...shit," I said over the song kids in America. I ran to my chair that had my fluffy coat hanging over it and hide behind it.

"What's wrong?" She asked, bending her knees and crouched infront of me.

"They can't see me like this, I'm way too overdressed!" I said.

"To be honest, (y/n), there going to see you anyways and everybody else is here so chill," she said and picked me up to stand. The boys were registered and walked inside looking around the room. Max started to eve towards them, Lucas noticed her and caught the two other boys' attention.

Lucas wore some casual suit, mike wore a dark jumper and a light brown blazer. Will stood in the middle of the two, smaller with a suit on a stripy tie.

We exchanged a sort of stare, they started walking towards us and sat down with us. Lucas sat beside Max, Will and I sat together and mike sat by himself.

"Guessing you've ate already?" Mike sat looking at the wrappers and in eaten food in the paper plates.

"Yeah and you missed it they were playing some banging music," I said.

"What like?" Will asked.

"Your favourite," I said and he knew already.

"What even the ghostbusters?" Lucas asked, me and Max nodded.

"Anybody want a drink I'm off to go get one, been dancing too hard," I said, getting up, mike agreed and so did max.

"I'll come with," Will said, getting up from his seat, I held out my hand and he took it, holding hands up to the drink booth with Nancy handing drinks to students and Johnathan took photos for kids.

"How many?" She asked, holding herself on the table with a red table cloth over it.

"4 please," I smiled and she took four plastic cups from the stack of cups pouring squash inside cup giving two each to me and Will, bringing it back to the table. Will gave his two to Max and Mike and I gave mine to me and Will.

"Right, who wants to dance then?" I asked, still on my feet. Max took a gulp of her juice and agreed, I took off my jacket and we walked towards the crowd to go dance. Singing along to the songs and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

(y/n) = your name.

I have a solo in a song for my show thing at my dance, I'm proud of the routine though 👏👏👏