56

She was a quite elderly looking person, large glass, shirt black hair and black skin. pretty was all in my head when I looked to her.

"Where you heading?" She asked me. "Home I'm expecting," she said. She could possibly be a mother. "Your awfully young to be out at this age," yeah she's very nice and protective, she must be a mom. "Mind if I sit?" She asked, a short pause was taken place but the woman began to grab her belongings and sat the empty seat beside me.

I could see the reflection in the lady's glasses and it defenetly wasn't me. For all I know I remember not wearing any makeup for the pass two days whilst the girl in the glass had smothered black eyeshadow all over her lid. The girls hair was slick back, a small clump if curls set at the bottom of her neck, she wore the same looking texture at the blackest for a coat with a black t-shirt.

That girl is not me, it was somebody else. Wait a minute.

Is that who I'm thinking it is? But I can't be!

No my mind is playing tricks on me, she's not around anymore.

But that's gotta be her, it's her!

It's-

"(Y/n)," I heard a girl whisper, shaking at my arm. My eyes began to flutter open to the inside of a car with only a ginger and a (y/c/h) inside of the backseats. "You had quite a kip," Max joked, I rubbed my right eye, adjusting my eyesight to the surroundings. "C'mon, we're at Mrs. Byers house," she told me, standing up and getting out the car, taking her hand out. I took it and jumped off the step, furrowing my eyebrows when I saw the girl oppisite me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. The side of her lip twitched and she put her hands in her pockets, taking out a packet of tissues.

"Lucas told me everything, here, your nose is bleeding," she passed over tissues to me, I put my finger up to my right nostril feeling the almost dry but clotted blood, crackled at my Cupid's bow. I dragged the blood off my skin, picking it up all in my tissue, throwing it away once i got it all and started to walk to the front door. "That reminded me of someone," she spoke, slowly walking up to me , taking a step by step. I paused, gulped as looked over my shoulder, preparing from the answer I knew I was getting. 

"Who?" I asked, turning my body towards Max.

"El," I closed my mouth, looked over the trees hidden in the distance, biting the inside of my cheek. "She seemed like a cool person-"

"Don't say her name," I cutted her. My chin lowered down, some of my hair covering over my face. Max stopped and her lip twitched again.

"Sorry," she said, and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Don't be it wasn't your fault," I replied and started to walk but paused. "Max?" I spoke, looking behind me, with only Max three steps away from me.

"Yeah?" She replied In her California accent. I stopped, looking at a patch of shrivelled up dry grass on the driveway.

"Have you ever lost somebody?" I asked, my lips folding in. She parted her lips almost offended but closed her mouth and nodded. "Well there was a time when I was 6 or 7. Just moved to Hawkins and life was great but getting better cause my mom told me she was pregnant with my younger sibling. I was so excited I gathered my barbies for the baby if it was a girl however there was a day when I got back from school and I didn't see her face at all that day, she'd been crying in her bedroom and didn't want to tell me. When j did eventually found out I was devastated," I paused, taking a breathe a I felt the tears well up in my eye sockets. "It was the same pain I had when eleven left, she felt like a sister to me," I paused again. "I taught her the basics to life like money, riding a bike, putting on clothes and I sometimes feel like I'm with her even though she gone, like I can see what she's doing," I finished the rant. A few tears slipped out the puddles under my eyes and stained my cheeks.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry," max apoligized, and began walking over to me.

"It's okay, I'll get over it soon," I said, giving Max a small smile and started to walked to the door knob, holding it but turned back.

"Also don't take anty notice of mike saying he doesn't want you in our party, he'll give you a chance, he gave El one," I spoke, twisting the door knob and entered the slightly quiet house that was repetitively interrupted by Hopper screaming at the phone.

(Y/n) = your name.
(Y/c/h) = your colour hair.