49

Mike had fallen asleep, his head dangling off the plastic brown chair with his brown itchy blanket over his chest and drooped behind his shoulders. Will too was asleep, the same position he was in hours before.

I wasn't asleep, I wasn't even the slightest to closing my eyes and dream. I placed my head on the back of my hands, my elbows resting on the hospital bed, facing to will but I was staring at the ground.

Joyce had come back inside the room a little later after Mike started to fall asleep. Her and Bob had a cup of water each and we're talking about the meeting Joyce had with the doctors, talking about how she filled in all the documents.

I felt someone stroke my pinkie finger, I flinched and looked up and saw will was awake, his gree- there brown, his eyes are brown.

"(Y/n)," he asked quietly, looking at me strangely. "Where's mom?" He asked, I lifted my head, holding his hand and pointed at his mom.

"Mom?" He asked, slightly louder. Joyce and Bobs heads quickly towards Will and joyce smiled, putting down her water, as for Bob to run outside quickly and call for a doctor.

"Hey, how are you sweetie?" She asked, walking over to Will and held the banister that was next to the bed, I saw mike wake up hearing bob call for a doctor, saw us gather around the bed and sat up quickly.

"Who's that?" He asked, looking next to his mom, where Bob stood.

"It's me big guy, it's Bob," bob replied, reaching out to hold his small hand but he flinched back, furrowing his brows.

"Are you a," Will paused, looking at Bob up and down. "Doctor?" He asked, Joyce slight crossed her brows and Bob smiled weakly.

"No, it's Bob, just Bob," he replied sadly, standing straighter as he took in what this meant, Joyce looked to Bib sadly and he smiled awkwardly. Me and Mike looked at each other across the bed.

(y/n) = your name.

come home ; SEQUALजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें